[Release][Theme] Cold Fusion for multiple ROMs

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Do it the hard way. Go to system/app and delete Hnadcent. Move it (the new one) into the system/app folder on your phone. Mount R/W (its in the top right corner). Set permissions so as it looks like this.. everything gets a checkmakrk in the 1st column. Only the top gets a check in the 2nd column and there are no checks in the 3rd column. Reboot. ALSO.. you might need to clear the cache for Handcent.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My background doesnt look as Kool now. Poor poor Domo-Kan can't yell at the TV anymore cause his mouth is red and it looks funny with a blue theme. : (

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Kook.. although I don't think you were a salesman in a former life :) I am going to give ADW a go. I need to FEEL the blue fully before I run back to something red in color.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Kook.. although I don't think you were a salesman in a former life :) I am going to give ADW a go. I need to FEEL the blue fully before I run back to something red in color.

lulz....thanks bro.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Kook.. my brain finally let my hands install ADW. So I got everything setup and I must say, for not being red :) it looks good man. Everything else already did look good but my icons didn't match up until now.

I do have a minor request though. And this may be something I need to do myself with ADW. I dunno, never used it. WHen I am out on the desktop and I click on a shortcut or longpress on it, the yellow that comes up... it doesn't just outline it, it makes a big block of yellow behind it. In LP, it just outlined it and you could change the color in the settings so I am hoping I just missed that in ADW's settings.

Last edited:
OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Kook.. my brain finally let my hands install ADW. So I got everything setup and I must say, for not being red :) it looks good man. Everything else already did look good but my icons didn't match up until now.

I do have a minor request though. And this may be something I need to do myself with ADW. I dunno, never used it. WHen I am out on the desktop and I click on a shortcut or longpress on it, the yellow that comes up... it doesn't just outline it, it makes a big block of yellow behind it. In LP, it just outlined it and you could change the color in the settings so I am hoping I just missed that in ADW's settings.

I believe it a setting bro...don't know exactly which one though.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Kook.. I changed the color but it's still a big block. My guess (and I havent looked) is that the image itself is a png and not a 9png. so it's not stretchable. Therefore it just fills the entire "area" set for that shortcut on the desktop. I can fix that with a simple merge.

I got one for ya though.. ADW will not flip to landscape when I am on the desktop screens. No idea why and I actually really enjoy this. It does fine if I am in an app, it just won't do it if I'm not. LP always flipped and it made me mad cause I prefer it to stay vertical.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Kook.. I changed the color but it's still a big block. My guess (and I havent looked) is that the image itself is a png and not a 9png. so it's not stretchable. Therefore it just fills the entire "area" set for that shortcut on the desktop. I can fix that with a simple merge.

I got one for ya though.. ADW will not flip to landscape when I am on the desktop screens. No idea why and I actually really enjoy this. It does fine if I am in an app, it just won't do it if I'm not. LP always flipped and it made me mad cause I prefer it to stay vertical.

See...you don't know what you're missing until you try it ;)

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So that's actually normal for ADW? I thought it was a bug..lol
NICE!!

Hey I can't attach images in a PM.. here's what I mean about the difference in the button shape... (there's one more white one (pressed) but I can only attach 5 at a time.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
NICE!!

Hey I can't attach images in a PM.. here's what I mean about the difference in the button shape... (there's one more white one (pressed) but I can only attach 5 at a time.

If you want me to, I can alter the images to match the Cold Fusion colors.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
NICE!!

If you want me to, I can alter the images to match the Cold Fusion colors.

If you want to do that 1) it would be bada$$ and 2) it will be installed 5 seconds after its done.

If you want to see what it looks like in full when it's black, check out thebowers black and bold screenshots.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm not only a spokesperson, I'm a member..lol

Oh heck.. at least I can laugh at my jokes since no one else will. If/when I make a theme I am calling it 7,8,9.
Cause you know.. 6 is afraid of 7 etc...