RELEASE.. DOLPHIN MINI... BLACKED OUT!!! with Screenshots....

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bump for viewing.............

joeyx2

Reaction score
I used the regular dolphin before but stopped because I didn't like starting at the speed dial screen. Now I see this black one and I had to have it!
But ugh..i forgot about this darn speed dial screen. I just want to load right into google. Looked thru some of the settings and couldn't recognize where to disable it..
Any thoughts?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I just got BO mini but I came from Dolphin mini from market and one day it started loading straight to google. Don't know what I did but flashed a new rom so I wiped data/cache and it stopped. :( if I find something I will post back. I would like the feature also.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bumped for the holiday!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

joeyx2

Reaction score
I've went back to the regular dolphin mini and it started to do it again. My browser now loads google first. Didnt do anything in settings so not sure why its doing it. Maybe its because google is the main page i go to so it starts to go straight to it automatically.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Dolphin Mini 2.2 would be great.

I was just looking at the chengelog for the newest version. Seems pretty unimpressive actually. It looks like the biggest thing was they changed the icon and some fixes for HTC devices.