1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Regarding Android Environment setup

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by ramesh12, Jan 11, 2010.

1. ramesh12

ramesh12 New Member

Hi all,

I am new to android development.

Can you please provide me the step by step procedure for setting up android development environment in my machine ?

Waiting for your response.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    ramesh12.
  2. skourg3

skourg3 New Member

The Android SDK for Windows, OS X, and Linux can be found here: Android SDK | Android Developers. Below the download links are instructions (they generally assume you use Eclipse for development, which is how I set it up on my box, but I think there are instructions for other IDEs as well).

Eclipse also uses the Android Development Tools (ADT) plugin, and instructions for installing that and setting it up are also on the SDK page (at the relevant step of instructions).