Reboot Your Friends Iphone With This Text Message!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

This is kind of old news, and I figured that good ole Stormy or PC would have covered it by now, but since they have not I just couldn't resist. There exist a bug in iOS that actually causes the phone to crash when a certain text is received. When I found out about this a few days ago I sent the message to my coworker and watched as he mouthed "What the crap". He happened to be in the middle of a Clash Of Clans raid. I busted out laughing and got my phone number blocked. The truely funny part is that there is no retaliation since im Android all the way! Apple has already responded to this and will be releasing a fix soon.

To reboot your friends iphone simply text them this message.

effective.
Power
لُلُصّبُلُلصّبُررً ॣ ॣh ॣ ॣ

Lindy Lee

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
IPhone 6 & Huawei Ascend Mate
Oh, that's evil. ;)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

This is kind of old news, and I figured that good ole Stormy or PC would have covered it by now, but since they have not I just couldn't resist. There exist a bug in iOS that actually causes the phone to crash when a certain text is received. When I found out about this a few days ago I sent the message to my coworker and watched as he mouthed "What the crap". He happened to be in the middle of a Clash Of Clans raid. I busted out laughing and got my phone number blocked. The truely funny part is that there is no retaliation since im Android all the way! Apple has already responded to this and will be releasing a fix soon.

effective.
Power
What part of the bottom of the message is the info that needs to be texted? Are we talking the whole string below, or some part of it?

effective.
Power

Last edited:

kinfolk248

Reaction score
What part of the bottom of the message is the info that needs to be texted? Are we talking the whole strong below, or some part of it?

effective.
Power

yea what part is the actual text?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I would totally try this on some family members if I knew I didn't have to fix it for them...

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It totally works! Use the entire message, 'effective.
Power
冗'

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
What I want to know is how they ever figured out this string. It's such an obscure collection of data I couldn't have been purely by accident.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I think apple patched this because I tried sending it like 3 times to my girlfriend's iPhone 5 (with permission, of course ;P) and it just doesn't even receive the message! Gets any other text from me just fine haha.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

effective.
Power
We try and be friendly to our iphone friends around here.

Reactions: cr6

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
my oldest daughter, an isheep, sent it to my wife. My wife was getting ready to use her bar code for coupons when her phone rebooted. Needless to say she , or the people in line behind her , didn't see the humor.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4