1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Reboot in the middle of the night?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by MarkDF, Dec 7, 2009.

1. MarkDF

MarkDF New Member

This morning I was checked received messages from the night and did a long press on the home button to bring up the 6 most recently used apps and it only displayed the two apps I'd used so far this morning. Checking the uptime, it was only 4 1/2 hours, indicating I would assume a reboot sometime at 2 am.

Am I interpreting these data correctly? Did Moto push through some update, or did my phone just spontaneously reboot while doing nothing?
  2. gazpachoking

gazpachoking New Member

I just saw the red droid eye of bootup while the phone was sitting untouched on my desk at work. Hope this doesn't become a problem, first time I noticed it.
Search tags for this page

galaxy reboots at night

why did droid dna restart in middle of the night