Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
This is pretty impressive if I do say so myself. According to a BB spokesman, they will be starting the next Priv shipment in 'waves due to demand.' Now, like Android Headlines mentions, we do not know the exact numbers so this could all be a clever ploy. Even if it is slightly true, color me impressed BlackBerry.

Source: Android HeadlinesDemand Higher Than Supply For The BlackBerry Priv | Androidheadlines.com

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
There are lots of peeps out there who like and want a decent BB product. The Priv just may be that product.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
People who had the BB before of say an s3 or s4 will be fine. I was coming from a nexus 6 with marshmallow so the lag was noticeable. Besides that there were some good features. I hope it ends up being a success and BB is able to take another crack at making another one next year.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Maybe there is a larger group of die hard keyboard fans than many people realized? In addition to BlackBerry fans there may be a large amount of Android users that were waiting for the next QWERTY phone, regardless of who makes it?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Oooh..it's a new storm of the blackberry sorts....hope this one works better ..lol

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I find it funny that they're not releasing exact numbers. Maybe they only made 1000 units. Without the numbers, this isn't really all that impressive. Kinda makes it look like they were skeptical about how many units they'd move right away, so they didn't make enough, but what's the number?

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I find it funny that they're not releasing exact numbers. Maybe they only made 1000 units. Without the numbers, this isn't really all that impressive. Kinda makes it look like they were skeptical about how many units they'd move right away, so they didn't make enough, but what's the number?
2. Demo model and one to sell.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I loved my bb storm and storm 2.
You didn't have issues with the screen clicking not working or the dreaded bottom left always pushed, issue?? Lucky you...

OP
thunderbolt_nick

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
**cough**cough**I changed your title to reflect the article. You had it backwards.**cough**cough**
Whoops! Thanks for the catch. Must've been tired when writing this up

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I was confused. More demand than supply means they had way more than they sold. Oops.

This is a much better sign than the previous title suggested, as long as the numbers aren't ridiculously low.

Sent from my Nexus 6P