Real HDMI

the5barrons

Reaction score
I'm looking for this apk. I know it got pulled, but I'm still on the hunt for it cause I'd like something, even if it isn't great, in order to hook up.

Leads?

turdbogls

Reaction score
it is in the market right now...i know you can't find it on appbrain, but for some reason, i typed in HDMI into the market search, and it came up.

i guess the reason it got pulled was because of some but, which was fixed by the 2.2.1 update.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
will this allow me to view say You Tube videos that I'm watching on the phone, on the TV?

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
So I bought Real HDMI today to get my phone's screen on my TV. Unfortunately while it does work, the screen (on the TV) blacks out like it loses signal every few seconds or so then comes back a few seconds later... And it doesn't stop...

Anyone else with this issue or with a solution?

TV: Dynex 19" LCDTV w/HDMI (720p) Displays my computer's HDMI signal perfectly

As always, keep on rootin'

bkendrick

Reaction score
Just an FYI....
RealHDMI app works on Liberty GB.

DX. CFU. LIB GB.5

preusstang

Reaction score
True dat. I discovered this early last week. Best feature yet. Whatever blur is allowing this, keep it please :)

/*
unless explicitly stated, sent from my liberated X.
mm, gingerbread ^_^
*/

bkendrick

Reaction score
I didn't. I tested with the netflix app this morning and everything worked perfectly...sound too.

DX. CFU. LIB GB.5

zZvaNyaZz

Reaction score
Does anybody have a working apk for this app?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

DMFA

Reaction score
Does anybody have a working apk for this app?

...I don't think we're supposed to do that. Besides, it's nice to have the immediate updates.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Jubakuba

Reaction score
Rooting for the sake of stealing data (tethering) and gaining the ability to steal paid apps (for distribution or for immediate refund and reinstall) is what gives the community a bad name you twit.

STEALING is STEALING.
Rooting is gaining access...it's up to us what we do with it. And those who chose to be immoral are the ones who are threatening to Verizon/Moto/Etc.
AND rooting is LEGAL. It voids your warranty; but is legal.
With the rooting community barely having a small foothold...Let's do our best to maintain it.