94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
SGTSCHU said:
Im hoping Razr doesn't get discontinued before the daughters are ready to upgrade.

Sent from my RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

I don't think that's gonna happen. They still have x2's available.... if that's any indication.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

SGTSCHU

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
I don't think that's gonna happen. They still have x2's available.... if that's any indication.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

Yeah, very true. Be nice if in Nov they were less than $100 though ...

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
SGTSCHU said:
Yeah, very true. Be nice if in Nov they were less than $100 though ...

Depending on what the next moto drop is, by November the maxx may be around 100$ on an upgrade. Ya never know.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

Trash Can

Reaction score
Im hoping Razr doesn't get discontinued before the daughters are ready to upgrade.

I wouldn't be concerned, even if it is discontinued. The current Razr/Maxx will be old and outdated by then, and Motorola certainly isn't going to build a thicker and heavier phone than what they are producing now.

Ghostwheel

Reaction score
I just want to add, with the prices dropping on both the maxx and the RAZR, I'm crossing my fingers for a statement to drop in the next few weeks for a new device.... and possibly some yummy frozen treat for all of us.

This is just me hoping though.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

Unofficial word is that there's a new device coming soon, called the Fighter. It's supposed to be basically a Maxx with a hi-def screen. A quick google would probably give more detailed specs...

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Ghostwheel said:
Unofficial word is that there's a new device coming soon, called the Fighter. It's supposed to be basically a Maxx with a hi-def screen. A quick google would probably give more detailed specs...

Believe me, I'm aware of the rumored blade/fighter/razr HD. But the specs and release time right now are just speculation. But Thanx for the heads up. :)

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Ghostwheel said:
That ticks me off. I just finally upgraded my D1 to the Maxx less than two weeks ago, and paid $299. If I'd known this drop was coming so soon, I'd have held off. :mad:

Did you go to Verizon to get a refund for the difference. They will honor a price drop if it drops within 30 days of your purchase.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

Reaction score
Papaw314 said:
Thanks for all the input. I went to the store and mentioned the email I'd received. They looked in their system and told me I could have ANY 4g phone in the store. I walked away with a new Maxx at ZERO expense. Still setting everything up but so far I'm delighted!

Normally I would be pissed that they are giving them away to people but I so love my MAXX it just doesn't even phase me. I got one for me and one for my brother for his upcoming birthday at 199 each. I don't regret it one bit cuz I think it was money well spent. (shrug)