Razr Maxx Discount Pricing

mysticalmalissa

Reaction score
Here is my receipt..

1339338893786.jpg

William_04_x

Reaction score
Mine was over $300 the first week of release, and it's been worth every penny.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

OP
C

Colorado

Reaction score
Thanks for all your help. I contacted them via email and they won't budge for me. I guess I'm not one of the lucky ones. If you have your receipt in pdf format it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I have four things to say... *611.

Call them, talk to them and explain your concerns, be humble but express you're frustration, make sure you tell whoever you are on the phone with that you have nothing against them personally. Ask to speak to a supervisior. If you're persistent and respectful, they will eventually help you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

OP
C

Colorado

Reaction score
I may try calling them one last time today. If i don't get anywhere i'll just wait it out. If the tiered plan drops in the meantime I will go over to sprint for unlimited when my contract ends. I dont want to but that's just the way it is.
If someone can send me their receipt in pdf (your info blocked) that would give me the upper hand and I would be very thankful. You can pm me it if you like.
thanks again

pjo1966

Reaction score
It looks like RAZR and RAZR MAXX prices went up $100 each on 7/1/12. We went yesterday to get my partner a RAZR and he had to settle for an LG Lucid.