Razr Maxx..... So far not impressed. Hope that changes.

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you for all of the very detailed help, the best Forums have to offer. The bummer on the battery issue is, I believe they were trying to be helpful but the store went ahead and powered up the new phone without charging and transferred pics/emails/texts etc. Really didn't have an option, if this is what then compromised the battery not sure I have an option. I don't feel comfortable returning because someone was trying to help.
Today is an example, on at about 9am it is now 630 pm - I'm at 60% with light use. Now, I will make it through the day but so did my X2.
I genuinely am just trying to familiarize myself with this phone, the observations are not complaints just comparison observations.

Caesars

Reaction score
I would absolutely exchange that defective screen asap and hopefully the battery will be better. Of course this could be normal for your conditions of use.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

johnd09

Reaction score
Keep in mind the battery could improve significantly as you go through charging cycles. When I bought a rezound battery for my bolt it gained close to four hours over the course of a week. With a bigger battery you could see an even bigger improvement. It generally takes multiple charging cycles for the battery to reach full capacity.

Sent from a BAMF'd 'bolt using Droid Forums