Razor vs Bionic

Mike.757

Silver Member
Maybe we whould start a new thread: "Bionic vs Galaxy S3" There are a lot of angry people in that group! Cracked/scratched screens, screen quality, bad radios, etc.

I remember being angry about data loss but knew it was software related and that can usaually be fixed. Hardware breaking cannot.

deduct

Bionic_Racer said:
I think people are being way too hard on the S3. I mean it does make a great paper weight.

Ha ha. Good one. Its not a bad phone though in reality. Moto just makes better phones period.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
I think people are being way too hard on the S3. I mean it does make a great paper weight.

if I had to choose between a bionic AND a razr AND a razr maxx or an s3... id take an s3 lol

but financially id take all 3 and sell them for an s3 and keep profits lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
sweeeeet said:
if I had to choose between a bionic AND a razr AND a razr maxx or an s3... id take an s3 lol

but financially id take all 3 and sell them for an s3 and keep profits lol

Yaa I would want a s3

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

I prefer the Motorola droids, ya know, the ones with DROID in the name, and have an associated "eye" for them. Just seems more bada** than a samsung with a dandelion for a wallpaper.. just sayin '.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

electricman58

custom_advice_1342526758731.jpg

quadtronix

Battle_Chimera said:
I prefer the Motorola droids, ya know, the ones with DROID in the name, and have an associated "eye" for them. Just seems more bada** than a samsung with a dandelion for a wallpaper.. just sayin '.

True dat!

sweeeeet

Silver Member

u don't need a phone to make u feel more manly... just said it

hardware made me choose the bionic when I bought it at launch... everything else I can change.. its the android way

brad92

Silver Member

Wow... I'm not even gonna touch this one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR