Bionic to Razor petition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
I bought the D2, and the D2G came out soon after with a 1.2 Ghz processor. I felt stung, but unfortunately, I knew that's how business operates.

Your phone is all in what you make it.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Excellent point.
D2 was released in August.
D2G was released in November.

This aint the first time a newer device has been released in a short period of time, it aint gonna be the last.

Moral of the story... research your major purchases.
If you're happy with what you find, buy it. If not then pass until you find something you can live with for the long run.

tcayton49

Reaction score
Excellent point.
D2 was released in August.
D2G was released in November.

This aint the first time a newer device has been released in a short period of time, it aint gonna be the last.

Moral of the story... research your major purchases.
If you're happy with what you find, buy it. If not then pass until you find something you can live with for the long run.

But that would require taking responsibility for ones own actions...who wants to do that?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ah I see I am arguing with an unarmed opponent. 8 years of law school? What country do you live in?

No I just think if you're going to rile up controversy you should be prepared to defend your argument...

And please lrn2re-read, I said HIJACKED the thread which then got shut down. No plural, and nothing about it being YOUR thread. Judging by how you act on this forum I actually think I do have a pretty good idea of how good/bad you are. Let's see, 20 years of practice, plus 8 years of law school, so you must be AT least 45 years old. So 45 year old lawyer arguing with no defense on an internet forum at 2am on a Saturday. Do I think you have better things to do? Yes, I do.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes,

You would think that with 9 months they could make it be the machine that controls all machines. And yet I guess that they had a better one out a month later.

This is what occurs when you buy a phone that took 9 months to release. You knew the phone was a last year model, now live with it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Google Fraud...

[h=3]fraud/frôd/[/h]
Noun:

1. Wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
  2. A person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

Here we have #2. Do I have to spell it out?

tcayton49

Reaction score
Yes,

You would think that with 9 months they could make it be the machine that controls all machines. And yet I guess that they had a better one out a month later.

And you'd be guessing wrong. It's been out for over a month and they haven't released anything better...An attorney twisting the truth to fit his argument, there's a shocker

tcayton49

Reaction score
Google Fraud...

fraud/frôd/

Noun:
  1. Wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
  2. A person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

Here we have #2. Do I have to spell it out?

First of all its beyond hilarious that an alleged attorney has to go to google to get the definition of fraud.
Second neither definition fits. How did they deceive you? What exactly did Moto unjustifiably claim?

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Come on here, its not like the Bionic is a Honda Civic and the Razr is an exotic car. They are both exotic cars, its just that on one of the models has 5 more hp and you cant open the hood. Not that big of a deal! I'd rather be able to open the hood!

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
First of all its beyond hilarious that an alleged attorney has to go to google to get the definition of fraud.
Second neither definition fits. How did they deceive you? What exactly did Moto unjustifiably claim?

I got the most basic definition for you. You are a troll at this point. You are here only to piss people off. You are on ignore.

tcayton49

Reaction score
I got the most basic definition for you. You are a troll at this point. You are here only to piss people off. You are on ignore.

Awesome!
I can see you in court now: Your honor, my arguments can't stand up to this guy's arguments. I'm putting him on ignore. Now rule in my favor

welsalex

Reaction score
dammit! I forgot.
we live in a world where everybody else is responsible for our perceived missteps.

Ahhhhh delusion and dishonesty. Selfish and self centered to the core. Haha. AA members got it bad but its really the human condition on an average level.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jleeusa

Reaction score
Every member of this site knew the Razr was on the way. Motorola HD anyone? Most of us are here to tweak our phones, get some help and read about leaks for months on end. Nothing is ever really confirmed until it goes on sale but we speculate to the point that the "next best thing" can't possibly live up to the hype. Heads up, Motorola is building something better than the Razr right now. In fact I hear that Samsung, HTC and LG are doing the same thing. Good hunting.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow didn't we just have this thread a day ago?

PLEASE MODS SHUT THIS DOWN, YOU SAW WHAT IT TURNED INTO! 13 PAGES OF BS! DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!

TOO LATE

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

tcayton49

Reaction score
Every member of this site knew the Razr was on the way. Motorola HD anyone? Most of us are here to tweak our phones, get some help and read about leaks for months on end. Nothing is ever really confirmed until it goes on sale but we speculate to the point that the "next best thing" can't possibly live up to the hype. Heads up, Motorola is building something better than the Razr right now. In fact I hear that Samsung, HTC and LG are doing the same thing. Good hunting.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

Well I guess we'll just have to sue them all

Status
Not open for further replies.