1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Random Websites

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Junetastic, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Junetastic

Junetastic New Member

Hey all,

Last night I turned on my phone screen and noticed the battery level dropped 10-20%. After unlocking the phone, the browser was open and loading a random website (Marginal Revolution). It wasn't a website I normally browse on my phone but occasionally on the computer. So I check NewsRob to see if any blog posts that may have linked to it, and also the News widget. Nothing. It's also odd that full website URL (http://www.marginalrevolution.com/something/something) was NOT in the browser history either. Anyone else ever have this kind of problem?
  2. harrellj

harrellj New Member

My first thought, do you use Chrome2Phone or Fox2Phone and could have accidentally clicked on that icon?
  3. Junetastic

Junetastic New Member

I don't use either of those apps. I guess I should ask how does the browser not record a viewed page too. Maybe that'll help.
Search tags for this page
android browser opens random page
android opening websites randomly
android opens random pages
android opens to random web page
android phone goes to random pages
android random open internet ad
android random webpage
browser opening random pages android
droid x opening browser ads randomly
random ads when open android browser

random website