Random Power Offs (Gummy 0.9.0)

Boucher187

Reaction score
Since I have upgraded from .08 to 0.9.0 I have been seeing random daily POWER OFFS. It does not matter what my phone is doing and it is usually in stand by with the screen off. I will go and attempt to turn my phone from wake and it will be OFF.

Does anyone have this issues? Or reasons why this may be happening? I have all CPU settings off and not applied on BOOT. Any help would be appreciated.

thebird36

Reaction score
You should definitely check out his 1.0 series you will not regret the 1.0 series the battery is ridiculous on it (in a good way) check it out on rootzwiki.com I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it to here

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I would think this may be kernel related. Are you undervolted? Are you using hotplug or one of it's similar offerings, like say interactiveX?

thebird36

Reaction score
I do agree that it is kernel related sounds like maybe you undervolted and it's unstable? But I still suggest checking out Kejar's new update

OP
Boucher187

Boucher187

Reaction score
I do agree that it is kernel related sounds like maybe you undervolted and it's unstable? But I still suggest checking out Kejar's new update
Thank you all for the information. I switched to NOT USING the GUMMY VOltage/SETCPU settings and use SETCPU (Since I paid for it). . . .
As for 1.0 - What series are you referring to? Can you e-mail me the link? [email protected]

thebird36

Reaction score
alright i'll send it and it's the 1.0 series which is at 1.0.1 at the moment and 2nd i love the email address gotta love some dumb and dumber!

nleksan

Reaction score
Sorry to interrupt, but would you mind PM'ing me the link to where I can obtain 1.0.1? I have 1.0.0 downloaded on my PC but I still am running 0.9.0 on my phone... I am not familiar with RootzWiki so I appreciate your help! :)