Random and near constant reboots... then it's up and stable?

Mr X

Reaction score
I had to restore my system using the SBF and got everything up and running. The only issue now is that if I have to restart, it's a nightmare. It'll go through the entire boot sequence, not a half boot or that glitchy boot to DROID logo, all the way from the M to my main screen. Then it'll stay up for about 1-2 minutes before rebooting again. No idea what's going on here. I wiped the cache, reformatted my SD card and still, random reboots. The kicker is, once I get it to stay and not reboot (5-10 reboots later) it'll be up and running at 100%, no problems at all. The suspects are:

My modified build.prop file (which I restored to the backup quickly after one reboot)
Overclocker app (I turned off the settings at boot though)
Auto memory manager (turned off the 'apply at boot' setting there too)
and/or
Black status bar "remnants"(?) - I tried to make my status bar black WITHOUT de-odexing and it messed me up bad, that why I had to SBF in the first place. I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it? I deleted the framework-res.apk and services.jar from the SD card but I'm at a loss here. It seemed to happen after I changed the build.prop file but I reverted back to stock. Anyone have any ideas?