Rage of Bahamut Referral Code!!! dkt56556

W4Rnerv

Reaction score
Rage of bahamut referral code epq08519 - get 100k and a rare card!

RAGE OF BAHAMUT REFERRAL CODE EPQ08519 - GET 100K AND A RARE CARD!

Please use my referral code once you've completed the in game tutorial. And if you need any help, contact me IGN: W4Rnerv

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
merged threads :)

kaboose7

Reaction score
HOLY WAR TIME!!!! Join Rage of Bahamut Referral Code HVN46140

It is that time again!!!! Time for War. Look me up if you need help on how to play and I can throw you some free stuff.

DragonFlame

Reaction score
Rage of Bahamut referral code vbe05777

This is an awesome game. You start off by choosing your realm with Gods, Demons, or Man. You get cards through the game that you can enhance or evolve into stronger forms. You can wage holy wars and battles to obtain treasures, rupies, items, honor, silver coins, gems, rank and other rewards. You can trade gems and silver coins and legend claim tickets in for rare cards. when you first start the game there is a tutorial. At the end of the tutorial there is a place for a code. Put in vbe05777 and you will get a head start with an extra 100000 in rupies and a free rare card. Also if you look me up Dragon-Flame send me a message thanking me for the referral and I'll send you another 30,000 rupies and some extra cards or treasures to help you get started. I can also be a great mentor through the game.

MizzyIzzy9000

Reaction score
♥✿♥✿♥ Referral code: xdu56396 ♥✿♥✿♥

♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥
Use my referral code ♫♪★☆★☆★☆★☆★ *xdu56396 *★☆★☆★☆★☆★♪♫ for FREE RARE cards and hundreds of thousands of rupees! It'll get you off to a fantastic start. Don't miss your chance!
♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥

peacemaker1

Reaction score
My refferal code

Hey guys, Im pretty new hete and on ROB but id like to share my referral code:) my code is: dsp36987 as you know you'll recieve a substantial amount of gold and a free rare card. Feel free to look me up ROB my name is the same as here. Peacemaker1 Thanks for your time :)

MizzyIzzy9000

Reaction score
♥✿Use my code and Get the usual prize PLUS my personal 3 rares and 10k rupees!!✿♥

♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥
* *Use my referral code ✿ xdu56396*✿*and get the usual 100k and a rare, PLUS I'll GIFT you THREE EXTRA RARE CARDS*and 10k rupees! You heard me. :) Limited time only. ^-^ Message me if you used the code at Mizzy-Izzy9000.*
*♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥

JaeKay

Reaction score
Rage of Bahamut----referral code: nry37208

Hi there! Download the awesome free app Rage of Bahamut for android and iOs today! It's completely free and totally fun! It's the newest, most addicting virtual card game to hit the market! It has 4 and a half stars from iTunes and everyone loves it!
ONCE YOU DOWNLOAD:
Pick a username you like! You're stuck with it ;)
Complete the tutorial and pay attention! It is very confusing if you don't.
You will be given the option to choose a realm: Man, God, or Demon. Choose carefully because you can't change this!
At the end of the tutorial, PUT IN MY REFERRAL CODE: nry37208. You get a RARE card (god) and 50K rupies(it just changed), it gives you a good head start on the game. I get a rare card, but only if you get to lvl 10. PLEASE: CONTINUE GAME UNTIL LVL 10. FIND ME IN-GAME AFTER LVL 10 AND I WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER 50K RUPIES.
After tutorial-
Get past the first quest to get a legend card pack claim ticket. Use this (now or later doesn't matter. It's set when you get it, not when you use it).
Do not trade your rare, high rare, and on cards. Wait until you have a firm understanding of the rates of trade. It's always online: type (card) price check into search engine and look for the most recent date.
AGAIN, GO UNTIL LVL 10 SO YOU CAN HELP ME AND I'LL HELP YOU WIH ANOTHER 50K RUPIES.
Have fun!
Referral code: nry37208

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
They have changed the name mechanics for getting referrals bonuses. Now you must level to 10 before the rewards are given out. From the game itself: Please take time to use my referral code - eqd76614. My IgN is StTyrael and I also moderate at Rage Trades Forums so feel free to PM there with game related questions/Price Checks/Trade advice/etc. I am very advanced in game and can provide a lot of help in a world full of players trying to scale you.. I copied and pasted the rewards (minus the images) taken straight from the game page. They recently changed their policy, so don't accuse those of lying to you if they provided the old information. Again, my code is eqd76614 and once in game, find my under IgN StTyrael for assistance.

"New Invitation Rewards have been updated!
Rewards will be distributed once your friend reaches a certain level. Receive an HR & UP Card Pack Ticket!

Note: These new rewards are only given to users who invite their friends after the start of the campaign. (Aug. 8th 6AM ET)

Get a 'Referral Code'

As soon as your friend finishes the tutorial . . .1,000 Friendship Pts

When your friend reaches LVL 10 . . .

- 50,000 Rupies

And even more . . . !

Man Schoolgirl Mina (Rare)
ATK: 1450 DEF: 750 PWR Required: 10
Skill: [Book Search]
Effect: Medium hit to foe's DEF (all)

Collect these exclusive Rare cards to evolve them and change their form!

Evolve 6 and get . . .

Man Skull Summoner Mina (High Rare)
ATK: 1990 DEF: 1350 PWR Required: 13
Skill: [Book Shield]
Effect: Big hit to foe's DEF (all)

Evolve 11 and get . . .

Man Mana Reader Mina (S Rare)
ATK: 2730 DEF: 1680 PWR Required: 17
Skill: [Book Reader]
Effect: Great hit to foe's DEF (all)

Evolve 19 and get . . .

Man [Magic Librarian] Grimoire Mina (SS Rare)
ATK: 4970 DEF: 3410 PWR Required: 26
Skill: [Divine Grimoire]
Effect: Massive hit to foe's DEF (all)

Once your friend reaches LVL 30 . .

- Holy Powder (Personal) × 5

Once your friend reaches LVL 50 . . .

- HR & UP CP Claim Ticket

A present for your invited friend too!

- 50,000 Rupies

And even more . . . !

Gods Angelic Knight (Rare)
ATK: 930 DEF: 770 PWR Required: 6
Skill: [Glorious Triumph]
Effect: Medium boost to ATK (all)"

The rare card you will receive will serve you well into your midlevela.

The again all :)

eqd76614

Snek44

Reaction score
Rage of bahamut referal code wea59451

Hey folks.
I just wanted to share my referal code for the great game rage of bahamut.
Enhance, evolve and trade your cards to make the best possible deck
and fight others in the great Holy wars.

Use my code "wea59451" at the end of the tutorial to get
100 000 rupies (ingame currency) and the rare card Angelic knight".

WEA59451

AnTiogar

Reaction score
100k, rare card, and extra hp. Use gug84097 thank you!

gug84097, 100k, rare card, and extra hp. Please use my code at the end of the tutorial, it is gug84097. More fellows and being part of an order help during special event quests and holy wars. The more the better. Once you've completed the tutorial and have entered my code please gug84097. You will receive a rare card, 100,000 rupies and extra holy powder. All referral codes are the same. Don't be fooled. Look for me in game and try to join an order early, my name in game is AnTiogar. I will help you as best I can if you have any questions or need some tips. Have fun and good luck in game even if you decide not to use this code. Enjoy none the less. Good strategy game and very addictive. Also if you are involved in special events being in an order allows you the opportunity to earn special cards by ranking high as an order. Look for me again my name in game is AnTiogar, code gug84097. Thank you.

Beskidia

Reaction score
Ohhh. figures. that game is so well advertised in forums recently