Rage of Bahamut Referral Code!!! dkt56556

AudioReaper

Reaction score
Come Trade With Me and Use My Referral Code: dkt56556

For using my referral code, in the beginning of Rage of Bahamut, you get a FREE RARE CARD, Angelic Knight!!!!

This is what I'm looking for:
Alberich, Siegmund, Dancing Princess, Mime, Dragon, Succubus, Daphne, Kratos, Agni, Elder Vampire, Elder Dragon, Kratos, Atlas, Thunderbird, Lancer, Treasure Hunter, High Witch, Vampire, Stolas, Kriemhild, Hild, Sylph, Viking, Pegasus, and Phantom!

Friend Me!! I'm very generous with trades!!!! :heart:

paulleee

Reaction score
Rage of Bahumut Referral Code ELG94339 free rare and tons of rupies

Enjoy!!! look for me player name paulleeee will trade!!!!

elby1988

Reaction score
Try lgj66293 !!!!! ull get 100k and a rare card, and when you send me a message (Elby1988) ill send you an other 50k!!!

ROCKETMANN

Reaction score
Use referral code mba65705 and Ill send you TWO RARES or a HIGH RARE and 100k

Hey all, I am a player of Rage of Bahamut. If you are wanting to join be sure to enter my referral code at the end. You will get a rare card and 100,000 coin!! ON TOP OF THAT I will be happy to send you TWO RARE CARDS or one HIGH RARE along with 100k!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------> ENTER THE CODE mba65705 <------------------

Be sure to message me IN the game so I can send you the cards user name curtshoe

Happy Gaming!! :)

KIRAisJUSTICE

Reaction score
Come Trade With Me and Use My Referral Code: dkt56556

For using my referral code, in the beginning of Rage of Bahamut, you get a FREE RARE CARD, Angelic Knight!!!!

This is what I'm looking for:
Alberich, Siegmund, Dancing Princess, Mime, Dragon, Succubus, Daphne, Kratos, Agni, Elder Vampire, Elder Dragon, Kratos, Atlas, Thunderbird, Lancer, Treasure Hunter, High Witch, Vampire, Stolas, Kriemhild, Hild, Sylph, Viking, Pegasus, and Phantom!

Friend Me!! I'm very generous with trades!!!! :heart:

I play and have some that you want. Don't see a name to add though, so find me

KIRA-isJUSTICE

Sent from my DeathSCYTHE..

I'll see you in hell.. where the devil knows my name...

lordfoxfire

Reaction score
Referral code

Try this referral code for a free rare card and 100k in money! ldf50642!! Add me as a fellow for more help and I'm happy to trade cards! I play as a demon realm so any good demon cards I'll happily trade for. Currently, I'm after Succubus, Nightmare, and Wraith. Hild is also another I'm wanting but on a much lower want.

BoxxMachine

Reaction score
Use this code for 100000 rupies and rare card, after tutorial. Lwg66150

xXJ

Reaction score
Anyone that wants it.

Referral code: tbf17243

robbphoenix

Reaction score
Use referral code kis0039 and get a free rare and 200000 rupies!

Enter referral code kis00329 after the tutorial to get 100000 rupies and a free rare card. I will give you the 100000 rupies I receive so you will get a total of 200000 rupies!

- You have only one chance to choose your faction among Human, Gods and Demons. Since the game registers your phone, it makes almost useless to open additional accounts, so choose carefully! Humans often excel at defense, demons at attacking and gods are balanced.

-While each faction has cards with really powerful effects, most of them are not good enough to warrant the bonus that you lose when you use cards not of your faction. In other words and as a rule of thumb (with exceptions that you’ll eventually learn) try to only put cards of your own faction in your deck and aim to get cards with effects that benefit your faction.

-You can evolve cards by combining them and by enhancing. Because whenever you evolve a card only a 5% of its stats are retained, you are best leaving enhancing only for the last (4th) evolution or even better, max-enhance a 3rd evolution and evolve it with another max-enhanced 3rd evolution, then enhance again. That way, you’ll get a 97% of the stats you’d get if you max-enhanced every single step of the evolution ladder using only a third of the required cards.

-Do not forget to enter the referral code at the end of the tutorial; you will NOT have another chance to do it and you’ll have a much worse start than most people. 100k allows you to evolve/enhance at your heart’s content and the rare is one of the few that’s worth to be put in any deck and will be your best card for the first 10-15 levels of the game (unless you get super lucky with friendship packs.)

You can click on my page after the game and message me by pressing the "support" button and I will clear any in-game doubts and help you get started! Thanks and happy gaming!

beepsi

Reaction score
another referral code for the stack exu45069 thx in advance ^__^

mtnboomer

Reaction score
Referral Code rve02010

Just started playing Rage of Bahamut. It's a super fun game that is very addicting. The best part of the game is it's for everyone whether you are a serious gamer or a casual gamer you can play at your own speed.

Enter the refferal code rve02010 after the tutorial to get a rare card and rupies. Also if you are looking for a clan I'm the leader of one and can help you out.

W4Rnerv

Reaction score
Rage of Bahamut Referral Code epq08519 - enter this code for a RARE and 100k and message W4Rnerv if you need any help.

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
When arranging your deck, place the card with the skill you want to fire most as your first card (wild show up as one in middle when done). If cards match your realm it will fire 100%. Then your chances of a skill firing decreases as you get lower in the deck...though its still random.

Cards with boosts or hit skills will do more boosting or dmg if the skill is realm specific. For example, a big boost to def (all) will give a 8% boost while a big boost to God's def will give 10%. Cards with boosts to their own atk/def can be discarded as useless but they aren't. The boost cones from the combined boost of both their atk and def and added together. So a Corrupted with 15k and 10kdef will have 10% added to 25k witch is what, like 2500 extra dmg? Not shabby.

Find me in game ... IGN StTyrael.... and if this was useful please use my referral code eqd76614. If anyone doesn't know what you get after reading all this, after the tututial and you enter the code we both get 100k rupies and you get an Angelic Knight with Med Boost to Def All (very good rare actually you can use well until the level 30's) and I'll get a rare card too. Forgot which cause they changed em. Its a demon card though.

Remember, after the tuturial and you enter the code eqd76614, the rare cwrd you get is a God realm card. Just to help in advance. Thx and find me in game :-0

Edit: Sorry for typos, in a hurry on the phone. And remember hook a brother up and use eqd76614 before moving on :)

Last edited:

ginnoinu

Reaction score
Rage of Bahamut is insanely addictive! You'll find yourself caught between leveling cards and the occasional holy war, often times getting excited with every little victory. After the tutorial, use my refferal code vbw78597 to get 100000 rupees and a powerful card! I'm GinNoUyrx, a member of the order, Knights of AEther. Feel free to join us, everyone is welcome.

My tip for noobs: When evolving cards, first enhance both cards to their max before evolving. Also, you can evolve a lower ranked card with a higher rank, so long as the higher rank isn't a higher level. In addition, instead of immediately using useless normal rarity cards to enhance others, try to evolve those enhancers beforehand. Higher stage evolutions and higher level cards give higher maturity to a card when used to enhance it. So enhance and evolve to get the strongest cards! And remember to have a good time! X3

By the way, message me if you use my code to join and I'll give you half of the rupees I get. I don't really need them.

-------------> referral code: vbw78597 <-------------

Last edited:

Castoffar

Reaction score
My referral code: naf60013

I've been playing this game for about a week and love how easy it is to play and the beautiful artwork on the cards! I've learned that boosting stamina and defense early on is important to level up faster as well as protect yourself from enemy attacks, just sharing some of my experiences so far!

Please use my referral code if you're just starting, and we'll both get bonuses! :)