use my code please and get 100000 rupies and a rare card
kbv22148
kbv22148
kbv22148

bloodmilk80

Reaction score
Hey!!! After tutorial enter my referral vdk76880 and message me in game or on kik bloodmilk80 and ill send you a ton of extra stuff!!!! Good luck and hapy slaying!!!

MarniDawg

Reaction score
use my code at the end of the tutorial and get a rare card!

tzb49683

AnTiogar

Reaction score
Message me in game. Use gug84097, 100k, rare card, and extra hp. Please use my code at the end of the tutorial, it is gug84097. More fellows and being part of an order help during special event quests and holy wars. The more the better. Once you've completed the tutorial and have entered my code please gug84097. You will receive a rare card, 100,000 rupies and extra holy powder. All referral codes are the same. Don't be fooled. Look for me in game and try to join an order early, my name in game is AnTiogar. I will help you as best I can if you have any questions or need some tips. Have fun and good luck in game even if you decide not to use this code. Enjoy none the less. Good strategy game and very addictive. Also if you are involved in special events being in an order allows you the opportunity to earn special cards by ranking high as an order. Look for me again my name in game is AnTiogar, code gug84097. Thank you.

AnTiogar

Reaction score
Message me in game. Use gug84097, 50k, rare card, and extra hp. Please use my code at the end of the tutorial, it is gug84097. More fellows and being part of an order help during special event quests and holy wars. The more the better. Once you've completed the tutorial and have entered my code please gug84097. You will receive a rare card, 50,000 rupies and extra holy powder. All referral codes are the same. Don't be fooled. Look for me in game and try to join an order early, my name in game is AnTiogar. I will help you as best I can if you have any questions or need some tips. Have fun and good luck in game even if you decide not to use this code. Enjoy none the less. Good strategy game and very addictive. Also if you are involved in special events being in an order allows you the opportunity to earn special cards by ranking high as an order. Look for me again my name in game is AnTiogar, code gug84097. Thank you.

kaboose7

Reaction score
Bored? Try Rage of Bahamut game! Use referral code hvn46140 for free stuff!!!!

Also message me in game and I can help you get started. The high level people will try to rip you off if you aren't careful so message me for help

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Moved and merged with the already ongoing thread.

AnTiogar

Reaction score
After you've completed the tutorial enter gug84097. We both benefit from this, to start with you will receive 50k rupies, Angelic Knight (RARE), and Holy Powder which is good for battles. You also receive extra holy powder and if my memory serves me correctly an extra 50k rupies on top of that. In total you well get 100k rupies, a (RARE) card, and 6 hp total. The rupies are good for evolving and enhancing your cards. As a suggestion, you should evolve your cards first then enhance them. I had to find this out the hard way and waste rupies in the process. If you don't you will just be wasting your rupies. Also as you progress it is best to try and use (High Normal) cards to enhance fully evolved cards, and even more so cards with skills will help raise the skill level of cards the carry a skill. After you defeat the first boss in quest mode you will also receive a Legendary CP claim ticket. You will receive 4 in total as you progress. Read on to see how everything will work. Remember code gug84097. My in game name is AnTiogar.

Once you have reached level 10, I will get 50k rupies and a Mina card (RARE), it takes 19 to reach its final form. So the more the better obviously, and it is appreciated as we are all trying to do the best we can.

At level 20, you will receive another Legendary CP claim ticket.

At level 30, I will receive 5 hp.

At level 40, you will receive two more Legendary CP claim tickets.

Finally at level 50, I will receive a HR & UP CP claim ticket.

My code in game is gug84097
In game name is AnTiogar

Realms:
Choosing your realm wisely is also important, once you have picked one you cannot change it.
Demons are stronger towards attack
Man is more defensive
Gods are balanced between the two

In game name is AnTiogar

Fellows:
You can add fellows as you level up. The more fellows you have the better off you will be. As you progress most of them do as well. The stronger your fellows the better off you will be during boss battles, and event boss battles. Going solo is a sure fire way to have to repeat boss battles over and over.

In game name is AnTiogar

Orders:
Joining an order is also extremely beneficial, higher ranked orders will enable perks that are not only beneficial during events. Where in you can have the opportunity to earn special rewards based upon how well your order does. It is also helpful during battles, because the perks will give you a boost giving you a slight advantage. Also if you build up a strong enough deck, there are leader positions with in the the order that add an extra advantage during battle as well. This can be very handy during not only individual progression through the game but during Holy Wars in particular.

In game name is AnTiogar

Look me up in game, and message me as much as you want. I have been playing for a little while and have a fairly good understanding of the game. I will try and help you as much as I can. Many say they will but I've read a lot of complaints about false promises. I have no reason not to. You took the time to help me by using my code, it would be wrong of me not to return the favor. I hope that this review was beneficial, have fun, and happy gaming.

In game name is AnTiogar

AnTiogar

Reaction score
After you've completed the tutorial enter gug84097. We both benefit from this, to start with you will receive 50k rupies, Angelic Knight (RARE), and Holy Powder which is good for battles. You also receive extra holy powder and if my memory serves me correctly an extra 50k rupies on top of that. In total you well get 100k rupies, a (RARE) card, and 6 hp total. The rupies are good for evolving and enhancing your cards. As a suggestion, you should evolve your cards first then enhance them (Again this is just a suggestion, your cards will be slightly stronger in the end but will cost more in the long run). I had to find this out the hard way and waste rupies in the process (Like I said this is just personal preference). If you don't you will just be wasting your rupies. Also as you progress it is best to try and use (High Normal) cards to enhance fully evolved cards, and even more so cards with skills will help raise the skill level of cards the carry a skill. After you defeat the first boss in quest mode you will also receive a Legendary CP claim ticket. You will receive 4 in total as you progress. Read on to see how everything will work. Remember code gug84097. My in game name is AnTiogar.

Once you have reached level 10, I will get 50k rupies and a Mina card (RARE), it takes 19 to reach its final form. So the more the better obviously, and it is appreciated as we are all trying to do the best we can.

At level 20, you will receive another Legendary CP claim ticket.

At level 30, I will receive 5 hp.

At level 40, you will receive two more Legendary CP claim tickets.

Finally at level 50, I will receive a HR & UP CP claim ticket.

In game name is AnTiogar

Realms:
Choosing your realm wisely is also important, once you have picked one you cannot change it.
Demons are stronger towards attack
Man is more defensive
Gods are balanced between the two

In game name is AnTiogar

Fellows:
You can add fellows as you level up. The more fellows you have the better off you will be. As you progress most of them do as well. The stronger your fellows the better off you will be during boss battles, and event boss battles. Going solo is a sure fire way to have to repeat boss battles over and over.

In game name is AnTiogar

Orders:
Joining an order is also extremely beneficial, higher ranked orders will enable perks that are not only beneficial during events. Where in you can have the opportunity to earn special rewards based upon how well your order does. It is also helpful during battles, because the perks will give you a boost giving you a slight advantage. Also if you build up a strong enough deck, there are leader positions within the order that add an extra advantage during battle as well. This can be very handy during not only individual progression through the game but during Holy Wars in particular.

In game name is AnTiogar

Look me up in game, and message me as much as you want. I have been playing for a little while and have a fairly good understanding of the game. I will try and help you as much as I can. Many say they will but I've read a lot of complaints about false promises. I have no reason not to. You took the time to help me by using my code, it would be wrong of me not to return the favor. I hope that this review was beneficial, have fun, and happy gaming.

In game name is AnTiogar

Impaler7

Reaction score
hey everyone,

i'll put it like this, if you ever want to start playing Rage of Bahamut,
you definitely need to use one of the referral codes right at the end of the tutorial,
this a one-time thing and if you don't use one - you miss out on a rare card and rupies,
that could give you an easier start. so it's your choice. my referral code iqu16346
thanks and good luck!

slytly

Reaction score
Referral Code jrx79477

Please use referral code jrx79477

Thanks! :icon_ banana: