Rage of Bahamut Referral Code!!! dkt56556

theodoromorais

Reaction score
Rage of Bahamut Referral Code!!! wgk22456?
Rage of Bahamut Referral Code!!! wgk22456

Come Trade With Me and Use My Referral Code: wgk22456

For using my referral code, in the beginning of Rage of Bahamut, you get a FREE RARE CARD, Angelic Knight!!!!

Samalama8888

Reaction score
oto69619 use the referral code to get a free Rare Card as well as 100k rupies

use code at the end of the tutorial to receive your reward

BoxxMachine

Reaction score
Free items after tutorial! Level 10, 30, and 50! Use this code to receive items Lwg66150

Holocaust_KiD

Reaction score
So don't know what to do with this ref code GWE33590

Last edited:

gmquinto

Reaction score
Use my referral code! agt46884

We both get a free rare and 100,000 rupies. If you need any tips and hints ask me in game. My username is gmquinto.

Hope you enjoy!

mithrandirvii

Reaction score
Looking for Siegmund X 2 and need order members - we ranked #1970 last holy wars

Code to enter after the tutorial --- YRN96151 --- this will give you 100,000 rupies plus a rare card - Angelic Knight. Send me a support message once you do this or I will never find you!!

Mithrandirvii leader of the order 'Disco Inferno' :icon_ devil:

xazniboix

Reaction score
My referral code is lev88846. Refer me and I will give you an extra 25,000 rupies. Message me in game after you use my referral code. My user name is Seibon.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Finally found my referral code. ckv97766

Thanks guys this game is a lot of fun
Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

bloodmilk80

Reaction score
Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Vdk76880 for the most extra presents

Hey! After tutorial enter my referral code vdk76880 for 100,000 rupies and a sweet rare card. Add me as a friend bloodmilk80 and message me for a bunch of extra presents from me!!! Good luck and happy slaying!!!

Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code Rage of Bahamut Referral Code

DragonFlame

Reaction score
Rage of Bahamut Referral Code vbe05777

This is an awesome game. You start off by choosing your realm with Gods, Demons, or Man. You get cards through the game that you can enhance or evolve into stronger forms. You can wage holy wars and battles to obtain treasures, rupies, items, honor, silver coins, gems, rank and other rewards. You can trade gems and silver coins and legend claim tickets in for rare cards. when you first start the game there is a tutorial. At the end of the tutorial there is a place for a code. Put in vbe05777 and you will get a head start with an extra 100000 in rupies and a free rare card. Also if you look me up Dragon-Flame send me a message thanking me for the referral and I'll send you another 30,000 rupies and some extra cards or treasures to help you get ahead. I can also be a great mentor through the game.