1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rage of Bahamut Referral Code

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by DragonFlame, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonFlame

DragonFlame New Member

This is an awesome card game. You can choose to be part of the realm of Gods, Demons, or Man. You can earn rewards during Holy Wars, or battle opponents for honor points towards higher ranks, special cards, treasures, items or rupies. Cards you get can be evolved and enhanced to make them more powerful. After the tutorial it will ask if you have a referral code. If you use mine in addition to getting 100000 rupies and a rare card I will send you 30,000 more rupies, evolved cards and if space allows add you as a fellow. I can be a great source of support and can coach you on playing the game. My referral code is vbe05777. Search for Dragon-Flame and send me a message via support that you used my code and I well send you the extra rupies and cards.
  2. justin82

justin82 Super Moderator Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

how to find my referral code on rage of bahamut

how to find rage code

how to find referral code for rage of bahamut

how to find your referral code on rage of bahamut

how to find your refferral code rage of bahamut droid

rage of bahamut how to find my referral code

rage of bahamut how to find referral code