[Question] Text Color in Menu

jdhas

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to port over a theme from one ROM to another, and I'm having trouble figuring out where/how to change the default color of text in menu items (the menus the open when you press the menu button). Does anyone have any idea what file this is in in the framework-res.apk?

Many thanks in advance,
J

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Hi,

I'm trying to port over a theme from one ROM to another, and I'm having trouble figuring out where/how to change the default color of text in menu items (the menus the open when you press the menu button). Does anyone have any idea what file this is in in the framework-res.apk?

Many thanks in advance,
J

I believe it is the resources.arsc so you either have to find an identical framework-res.apk (as far as filenames) with the colors you want or build the package yourself. If anyone knows another way, I would love to know as well. That is the only way I found to change the button text color and I am guessing that is the same.

However, I did see on xda somewhere where someone changed the drawable/colors.xml to change it but it change all system text. I would love for someone to give an easier way and be proven wrong, but I have looked everywhere and that is all I could find.