Question about GDE

M

Matth3w

Is there any way to keep GDE from making the icons "bounce" when clicking them? I like the GDE theme, but absolutely hate that bounce that adds like a second to open anything....

jacestone40

Reaction score
Is there any way to keep GDE from making the icons "bounce" when clicking them? I like the GDE theme, but absolutely hate that bounce that adds like a second to open anything....
I have been thinking about the samething myself

OP
M

Matth3w

I won't use it if I can't get rid of that option.

SGTiger

Reaction score
I won't use it if I can't get rid of that option.

I was thinking you were having some stability issues with GDE. How did you resolve that, and can I ask what kernel you are using with BB? I getting ready to switch over to BB, and I want something that plays nice with GDE and setcpu.

OP
M

Matth3w

I am using 1.1 but I'm not really using gde at the moment. I spent an hour setting everything up a couple weeks ago then realized it had that stupid bounce and uninstalled it.

SGTiger

Reaction score
I am using 1.1

Sorry for the off-topic comments. I thought BB 1.1 just had the stock kernel which doesn't allow overclocking. I had assumed you had installed one of the other kernels.

OP
M

Matth3w

Morning bump to anyone that knows if this is possible. I also emailed the developer.

slinky

Reaction score
I like GDE. Good question. I got rid of all my home screens in the hope of saving power since the Droid is a battery suck.