Beautiful widget question....

Reaction score
this is my request: add the notifications of missed calls, unread sms and unread emails. a quick click would bring up the missed call log, and the first unread email or sms. what yall think? all i did here was copy and paste some standard android icons onto a widget image i lifted from this thread. im not claiming the widget itself, fwiw.

attachment.php
Now that's what I'm talking about. That looks slick as hell (unfortunately, I can't say I'm very much in favor of the design he said he's chosen and it seems he's nixed this design :( ), and has so much functionality it's disgusting. Time, date, weather, alarm clock, calendar, forecast, phone, sms, e-mail. Yeah, I'd pay for that.

Terra

Reaction score
They look great, but will we lose the weather animations? If so, then its a no go for me.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I still like the Beautiful Widget design best. I don't need any more information on them since I have the top bar always open.

Also since I bought it from him a week ago I'd hope that he gives the new one away as a replacement or I'll be rather annoyed.

That color one above looks real nice. Animations are what make it though so I hope he can get that working. They don't have to be full screen. For example why not make the animations run inside the widget itself all the time? I think that's possible at least in Home ++.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Man I left the animation going on the rain and it drains the crap out of your battery. Forget the animations.

gwol

Reaction score
Is this available on the market? would love to get this app, looks great.

gabeevans88

Reaction score
35845fn.png

2j4uate.jpg

I like these two from brettlewis (brettlewis) on Twitter
I hope he uses one of those.
I like the Digital one myself. Imagine if it came with an option to change the color of the numbers, the light grey is a bit too dark! In all, Awsome!

The digital one is stinking awesome, i would def. repurchase, unfortunately i am without widget at the moment......forgot to back up and now i cannot redownload...crap!

brettlewis

Reaction score
Brett lewis here, thanks for all the feedback on these. I didnt think that these would spread like wildfire but I guess people like them that much that they couldnt keep quite.

I for one am not a developer but am learning the platform, Im sorry to say you cant count on this to soon, but eventually it will get don't and be released in the market. If any of you know a developer that would like to help me reply back, cause I really want to get this out on phones.