PSX4Droid Playstation Emulator Pulled From Android Market; Consipracy Theories Abound

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Lol.

Im not paying sony :) I'll admit it right here. I wont cite my sources for pirated things, or my methods, but I am not paying them a dime.

R

rushmore

All I know is eBoots work on PSX4Droid and do not on the other emulator. You save a lot of space using eBoots and more rom options as well.

Jakeworld

Reaction score
Can't edit my original post… Oh well, I also failed on the hyperlink...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Fightnfire

Reaction score
I personally don't care, I don't use my phone for gaming except in the most dire situations, I have a real PS3 for when I want to actually game.

Playing serious titles on my 3.7in screen is a joke to me at best.

+1

Only in a hotel room at a business meeting have I ever had the desire to play a game on my phone. It's just so clumsy and small ... not enjoyable at all.

frozty

Reaction score
I personally don't care, I don't use my phone for gaming except in the most dire situations, I have a real PS3 for when I want to actually game.

Playing serious titles on my 3.7in screen is a joke to me at best.

+1

Only in a hotel room at a business meeting have I ever had the desire to play a game on my phone. It's just so clumsy and small ... not enjoyable at all.

I was playing legend of Zelda during class. lol

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think Google MIGHT have pulled it because there are menu options that lead to links to download ROMs. Since downloading ROMs is technically illegal if you don't own the game, and there is no way to prove you do; Google probably yanked the app on these grounds.

Since the app doesn't contain the BIOS code itself, there's no way the app is illegal.

Inverse

Reaction score
Doesn't that link send you to another app? I know Rom Gripper got taken down, which is a tragedy~ but with merit. If it was just taking you to another application to download roms (ISO's actually~) then even the other console emulators do that too.

Big Cam

Reaction score
I should have downloaded it when I had the chance honestly. Though I'm sure the apk will be available online.
I just read on Engadget that he is offering it for free on his website, does anyone know his web address?