PSX4Droid => General Discussion

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
zod isnt at home he told me hes back monday and then he haves some news for me. sorry. pls have some patience.

pinballwizard

Reaction score
sounds good to me, is pretty easy to stay patient when all of these new games are coming out for droid

Relex

Reaction score
I'm excited for this but I can wait since I've been addicted to zenonia right now.

pinballwizard

Reaction score
I'm not holding my breath over this... I'll believe it when i see it!

I don't know why you are not holding breath, this will come to droid whether he makes it or not (by the way i do trust zod so i think he will).
Their is no doubt the droid can handle, because hardware wise it is far mor capable then the iphone, which already has (this which is only a 32 bit system for the info) plus it already has nintentdo 64 emulator (64 bit obviously). so there is absoloutely no doubt droid will be capable of a ps1 emu, and far more, so don't get worried about holding your breath, because i know i am :)

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok here´s the promissed update :

zod is working now together with yong and all is working fine. so the talented both emulator programers are working together :) i asked him about the if they first will make the bios or whats the exact progress, he told me "It will all get up and running at once. Then some polish. It's a quick process once I get anything working. Will go 0 to 60 very fast" and he said that he will write by hisself soon here in the forum.

OP
M

maxohkc

Reaction score
It will come

Yes the playstation emulator will come no matter what to android as well as a n64 emulator it is really only a matter of time. I know of 4 developers working on emulators like play station and n64. I did jump the gun when i gave out information on this. I have kept my distance from my source mainly because i did not want to annoy my source any further plus i like to see huge jumps in progress which i am sure i will hear on Friday!!

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Zod haves the sourcecode of the emu from yong but he was a few days away and haves to contact yong now first to be told whats new.

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
even when the app comes out, it's going to be beta, and we're going to have to bug test the daylights out of it... even the SNES emu has bugs...

but twisted metal 1? oh yeaaaa

OP
M

maxohkc

Reaction score
thanks again mustang for the update you are giving out a lot of good news!! thanks for keeping up with the updates I have been busy enjoying the summer and trying to get these other damn emulators working on my computer

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
it´s simple. you just use the games for the emulator you orignal bought for the playstation :). everything else wont be legal. of course you could be a bad guy. but aren´t we all angels here ? :D And cause i believe in the good of the people i know that you all will just use legal games. of course. :shocked:we are all angels here. green androids with wiiiiings. flying over the wooooorld and spread the holy wooooooords. go go android angels !