PSX4Droid => General Discussion

MyDroid23

Reaction score
Thats great! Now that I only own a Ps3 and have gotten rid of my ps/ps2 this is perfect.

madmacabre

Reaction score
Hmmm over a month in almost done status, must be patient!

Would love to play twisted metal 2 on my phone.

pinballwizard

Reaction score
Huh, twisted metal, never thought of that one, ive just been thinking about spyro and metal gear solid:)

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i know the status of the project but i have to ask zod if i can inform you. maybe tonight i can post some good news.

Diordna

Reaction score
i know the status of the project but i have to ask zod if i can inform you. maybe tonight i can post some good news.

Why wouldn't you? It's just knowing the progress of an app lol
At least say if it's going positive and actually going somewhere, even a little? I know they got bios working and probably more plugins now correct?

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
zod isnt here today. ill write article tomorrow bout the progress for our droidblog. but i can say it isnt very far :).

yes its just a app development. but the devs dont want that i tell to much actually. and i respect that.

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
true true dont wana spoils the surprizes i cant belive that psx will be on out droids i uses to play spyro all the time i mean all this time and now its soon for my little droid this phone is amazing! dancedroid

pinballwizard

Reaction score
If someone writes a full on review of an app before it comes out, then all the hype will be gone and people will either like or not, which for all of those people that were driven away because it does not offer multi touch or what ever, just made zod a little bit poorer.

Darkseider

Reaction score
If someone writes a full on review of an app before it comes out, then all the hype will be gone and people will either like or not, which for all of those people that were driven away because it does not offer multi touch or what ever, just made zod a little bit poorer.

Yeah I agree. That's why you need to do a video review instead! Words are meaningless without moving pictures!!!

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:dancedroiddancedroid:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Diordna

Reaction score
I didn't want a whole review or anything that would ruin the surprise, you guys took me the wrong way. I just said that I wanted to know at least if it was coming along quite well. But to his response saying it's not to far from now, I'll take that as a YES ;)

ClausG76

Reaction score
I was wondering if it would have sound enabled. The videos of the iphone version on youtube seems to have a soundtrack playing instead of the phone sounds.

bobdude5

Reaction score

theres no multitouch!!??

OP
M

maxohkc

Reaction score

HAHA good! thanks MustangGT. I have actually been studying emulators a lot recently and enjoying the summer. So I decided to leave yong alone. But Thanks a ton for keeping everyone posted.

mjryan7

Reaction score
I was wondering if it would have sound enabled. The videos of the iphone version on youtube seems to have a soundtrack playing instead of the phone sounds.

Ok I'm am fairly sure that iphones cannot multi-task... and if they can do it is only on certain Apple apps, of which a psx emulator is not one. (unless they can do itunes + another app)

Now it is more likely that the music was edited over the video and not coming from the phone anyway (better quality). Anyway it is highly likely you can turn off in game volume via the app and if not then via the game being emulated.

I'm extremely excited about this emulator, only problem will be my battery life/social life Haha! Know a good number of games I'd love to play on it!

Hurry up :)

Last edited: