PSP on android

JustinEWilloughby

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a PSP emulator for the droid?
I have searched all over the place and found nothing.
Any amount of help would be great.

Benny

Reaction score
A better question, is it possible?

not without better hardware than is available in our phones now

PSP's CPU is 333 MHz and Droid1's CPU is 550 MHz stock and can be over clocked to 1200 MHz. PSP has 32MB of ram and Droid1 has 256MB stock and can get "virtual" ram with compcache. The only thing left would be the graphics card which I don't know the specs for, are you sure this isn't possible?

joeybarclay

Reaction score
A better question, is it possible?

PSP's CPU is 333 MHz and Droid1's CPU is 550 MHz stock and can be over clocked to 1200 MHz. PSP has 32MB of ram and Droid1 has 256MB stock and can get "virtual" ram with compcache. The only thing left would be the graphics card which I don't know the specs for, are you sure this isn't possible?

I doubt it would be possible but I could be wrong. I just don't think that it could preform at a descent speed.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

I doubt it would be possible but I could be wrong. I just don't think that it could preform at a descent speed.

I'd say it's possible. I mean, we got a ps1 emulator. It doesn't run perfect all the time, but it runs pretty good more often than not.

Sent from my Droid

Iceboy214

Reaction score

I'd say it's possible. I mean, we got a ps1 emulator. It doesn't run perfect all the time, but it runs pretty good more often than not.

Sent from my Droid

Well techically ps1 for droid app isn't just for "droid phones" it also works on my samsung galaxy (t-mobile 3G version) and it runs at full speed with default settings and sound enabled.

Last edited:

tp9222

Reaction score

"can get virtual ram with compcache" means we can use computers ram/cache?