PSP or DS Emulator???

codyweis

Reaction score
Does anybody know of or have a link to download a working PSP or DS Emulator for android? I want to play Pokemon Soul Silver! And having a PSP would be cool.

Reaction score
A DS emulator was made a while back, however it's overpriced and runs like crap, I'm talking 5-10 FPS with no sound crap [video=youtube;7eW_5OuZt-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eW_5OuZt-k&feature=related[/video] I've yet to hear anything about a PSP emulator, which stinks because you'd think the Xperia Play would be perfect for it

OP
C

codyweis

Reaction score
i found an nds4droid apk and downloaded it because its not on the market anymore i dont think. i got two roms but when i load them the screen turns white like in the video at 1:37. The most ive waited is probably 15 seconds but it stays white? Any suggestions?

OP
C

codyweis

Reaction score
And i think it would be faster on a duel core phone like the video says like the droid razr.

Reaction score
Even on Duel Core phones it's really laggy and broken, the person making it seems to have given up on it, there are videos of people running it on duel core phones, and it's still very laggy and broken

OP
C

codyweis

Reaction score
Thats too bad:/ Yeah i have it and its very laggy on my razr and xoom. WHat if i overclocked? Think itd run smoothly?

Reaction score
To be honest, no, It's the app that makes it so laggy, not the phone, the dev said the app was in it's early early early stages, that's why the sound doesn't work =( It's almost like how the dreamcast emulator is now, it runs slow with little to no sound, but sooner or later it will be up and running at full speed with sound, but to be really REALLY honest, I don't see this DS emulator getting finished anytime soon, like I said, the dev is long gone, and it hasn't been updated in a long time, so unless someone else out there makes a new emulator, I don't see DS emulation coming to android anytime soon...

OP
C

codyweis

Reaction score
why can't someone just make a well working one! how much more difficult could it be than all the other emulators there are now. There has to be a working one out there somewhere

AuxiliaryPie

Reaction score
Ive been looking and looking for information on this, all i can find is that the original dev just gave up :( Yongzh probably would have been all over this if he wasnt banned from the Market (no $ = no motivation) ...someone PLEASE make a DS emulator!