Problems sending/receiving pics

bamacooner

Reaction score
Sometimes I can't text pictures and sometimes when someone sends me a text with a pic it shows up with a download and a reject button, whenI hit the download button it does nothing so I never get the pic. Any ideas??

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Do you have data saver on? If it is on and you are not connected to WIFI then it will save the download until you are in a WIFI environment. Go into settings>data manager>data saver and see if it is on

OP
B

bamacooner

Reaction score
Data saver is not checked

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

haproot

Reaction score
I have a similar issue, almost everytime I get a pic message it says it couldn't be downloaded and I have to tap on download to get it. I have had the RAZR for a total of like 3 days. Data saver is off, and it doesn't matter if I'm on Wifi or not.

lisalisa13

Reaction score
Same problem here, can't send pics either! Very frustrating

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Kimo91

Reaction score
I've never experienced this problem so far and I'm knocking on 2 weeks owning my Razr

Sent from my Boeing approved Moto Droid Razr

Trash Can

Reaction score
I have a similar issue, almost everytime I get a pic message it says it couldn't be downloaded and I have to tap on download to get it. I have had the RAZR for a total of like 3 days. Data saver is off, and it doesn't matter if I'm on Wifi or not.

Same problem here, can't send pics either! Very frustrating

Wifi has no effect on sending/receiving MMS messages -- cellular data must be enabled to do so. Double-check your Smart Actions settings.

Trash Can

Reaction score
Where do I find smart actions?

I just noticed in your profile that you have the Bionic. If that's the case, I cannot help you because I don't think you have Smart Actions. If you have the Razr, it's one of you apps that came with the phone.

lisalisa13

Reaction score
Yeah I have the bionic, guess I'm gonna have to take a trip to the V STORE

lisalisa13

Reaction score
Finally went to verizon, they couldn't figure it out so had me call tech support
.. after an hour on the phone had to do a factory reset ...but it's finally working again

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums