Problems from Liberty v2.0.1 to GB

PORTnPOLISH

Reaction score
I don't usually post here because I usually do not have any issues but today I was attempting to go from liberty v2.0.1 to lgb v.08. I followed the sticky instruction to a T twice and both times I got a messaged saying that the v.08 was bad and aborted installation. Also I got the red GB M symbol but I got stuck there both times. tried wiping the phone and rebooting with no luck so Im back on liberty 2.0.1 froyo now. Any ideas? Maybe a bad download?

Edit I have a droid x not a droid 1 as indicated to the left. Sorry I need to change that some time lol.

Reaction score
Sounds like a bad download. I would try downloading again. If you can spare the $5, I would download Liberty Toolbox Pro (these devs deserve our $5) and go with LGB 0.9.

If you go with 0.9, you'll find that it doesn't have the .zip extension when you download it. You have to add the .zip to it before trying to flash it in CWM.

arikara

Reaction score
If you go with 0.9, you'll find that it doesn't have the .zip extension when you download it. You have to add the .zip to it before trying to flash it in CWM.

Ok now how is this? It's been awhile since I flashed any ROMS CAN SOMEONE GIVE INSTRUCTIONS?

SupraRZ95

Reaction score

Ok now how is this? It's been awhile since I flashed any ROMS CAN SOMEONE GIVE INSTRUCTIONS?

Wipe your data and cache clean before you flash lgb .09. Even if u r upgrading.

x.sys