Liberty GB Question

InFaMoUsPrograms

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I was wondering if i flash to the new Liberty GB and decide i want to go back to Liberty 2.0.1, do i have to SBF back to froyo or can i just restore my backup from Libery 2.0.1 in clockwork? Any help is appreciated. Thanks again ;D

gobbles23

Reaction score
I am not 100% sure about liberty gb, but any other gingerbread you would have to sbf back to .340 and then install liberty over it

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

barski

Reaction score
Well, I'm going back to Liberty 2.0.1 from Liberty GB right now as we speak via Rom Manager.

barski

Reaction score
Did seem to work, now restoring back to Liberty GB.

Lavs23

Reaction score

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
I was on on Liberty 2.01 and I tried to do the GB .01, but it gave me an error loading the ROM. It booted into GB, I think, but it didn't seem right. I downloaded the it again and re-did it and after that it went straight to the bootloader screen...I couldn't get it to bootstrap, but a (thankfully quick and painless) SBF to 3.4 then redownloaded, I was able to get on GB...I really like it!

any way to bypass the slide to unlock and just have the pattern lock (like it was on Liberty)? thank you

barski

Reaction score
Why's that? (I'm just curious)

Trying to get back to 2.0.1 to backup my apps with a different program. mybackup pro failed me.

Did it work? I'm unable to install the MLB At Bat 11 app on Gingerbread Liberty, so I'd like to transfer that over if this works.

I had to sbf back to .340 then restore liberty 2.0.1 now im going to back up all data again with mybackup pro and titanium back up.