problem

deduct

Reaction score
I received lapdock yesterday. Spent last night trying to get it to work. I am on ics leak 232. When i dock the phone and open up the panel, phone and lapdock go into webtop mode. However, i can get no response from the trackpad or the keyboard. I can turn the trackpad on and off and its showing full battery power on trackpad. I also tried a mouse but could not get it to power on thru the usb ports on the back. I've tried stock battery and extended battery. Stock launcher and several others. I even tried fxzing using timmy10shoes script in order to reflash preinstalls and webtop. And i took docking station apart on lapdock,, and took usb and hdmi connectors out and plugged into phone to make sure its getting a good connection. Only thing i can think of now is to fxz back to 902 using rsdlite in order to try it on gingerbread. Anyone else have any ideas before i lose all data going back to 902? My last resort is to send it back and hopefully get a working model.

Thanks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Last edited:

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Which lapdock did you get, the Bionic lapdock, Lapdock 100 or Lapdock 500?

OP
deduct

deduct

Reaction score
Thanks for reply aaf. Its the lapdock so unfortunately no reset button on it.

OP
deduct

deduct

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that the usb cable on lapdock is not working. I just took cradle apart again and tried plugging just the hdmi cable in and plugged my factory charging cord into usb port on phone. Still trackpad and keyboard do nothing. Can see that battery is charging now on screen of lapdock. So pretty sure that its the usb cable in lapdock. Sure wish there was a way to reset the lapdock like you can with 100 and 500.

OP
deduct

deduct

Reaction score
Well i took it into verizon store and their bionic did not work either. So i contacted seller and he's sending me label so i can send it back. He said he did not have any more lapdocks and will try to get me another one. I told him i would be happy with refund though. He seems like an honest person so hopefully i will have no problems with the return.

Last edited: