Problem with recovery and root.

zero111311

Reaction score
Using a Moto Droid 1
I've rooted my phone using Easy Root and put 2 custom roms (using Rom Manager) on my phone, first Bugless Beast, and then Cyanogen, when it's newest release came out. I decided to go back to stock so I just used Rom Manager to put me back to rooted stock. When getting back to stock, I tried installing my kernel for overclocking to 1.1ghz but the Clockwork recovery wasn't working, so I tried troubleshooting that.. I couldn't get it to work so I decided to accept the OTA update and just mess with my phone later.

Still had the same problem and was getting a screen that says this when trying to boot into recovery manually.

Bootloader
2C.7C

Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

I decided to try a factory reset and delete the data on my SD card and just start from scratch, backed up my pictures and other important files on my phone and just deleted everything, started back up and now I'm running unrooted Froyo but I still have superuser in my app drawer and Easy Root says I'm rooted (tried to unroot, didn't work) but when trying to use Rom Manager it says I don't have permission to do anything, same with SetCPU. I tried opening recovery by turning phone off and turning it on while holding up + x on the keyboard and it takes to me to the same bootloader screen that I got above.

I just want to go back to rooted froyo again. Help is appreciated, please.. Thanks.