Problem I just noticed

SuGaR

Reaction score
Does anyone have a hard time using the touch screen while the phone is plugged in and charging? It seems like when I try to use it to scroll with my finger or type a message that it is VERY inaccurate.

shawncooke1

Reaction score
I have had this happen to me also... I think that it has happened mostly while plugged in to the computer through a usb cable.

thelion

Reaction score
Never noticed it. Could it be how you are holding it since it is plugged in you may be handling it differently.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have noticed it once in awhile, it's not a huge thing, only happens once in awhile so no big worry here. It still works 99% of the time for me, and the other 1% is not a big deal.

OP
SuGaR

SuGaR

Reaction score
Never noticed it. Could it be how you are holding it since it is plugged in you may be handling it differently.

No, it's not that awkward to hold plugged in, at least to me.

My battery died because I left the charger at the wifey's house the previous night. So when I plugged it in and was responding to a few texts I missed, I notice this.

Even if I just put the phone flat on a table and try to use it while it is plugged into a computer/wall (with the factory charger), it is very inaccurate.