1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Problem I just noticed

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by SuGaR, Nov 30, 2009.

  1. SuGaR
    Offline

    SuGaR New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2009
    Messages:
    85
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Pennsylvania
    Does anyone have a hard time using the touch screen while the phone is plugged in and charging? It seems like when I try to use it to scroll with my finger or type a message that it is VERY inaccurate.
  2. shawncooke1
    Offline

    shawncooke1 New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2009
    Messages:
    17
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    I have had this happen to me also... I think that it has happened mostly while plugged in to the computer through a usb cable.
  3. SuGaR
    Offline

    SuGaR New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2009
    Messages:
    85
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Pennsylvania
    Yes, it also does it when plugged into the wall too for me.
  4. garrett
    Offline

    garrett Beta Team Theme Developer Developer

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2009
    Messages:
    2,017
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    In a van by the River......
    i havent noticed anything like this....

    are you using the usb/charger that came with the phone?
  5. shawncooke1
    Offline

    shawncooke1 New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2009
    Messages:
    17
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Yes. USB with computer.
  6. thelion
    Offline

    thelion New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2009
    Messages:
    338
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Oregon
    Never noticed it. Could it be how you are holding it since it is plugged in you may be handling it differently.
  7. New2u
    Offline

    New2u Super Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2009
    Messages:
    3,628
    Likes Received:
    15
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Location:
    Tallahassee, Fl
    I have noticed it once in awhile, it's not a huge thing, only happens once in awhile so no big worry here. It still works 99% of the time for me, and the other 1% is not a big deal.
  8. SuGaR
    Offline

    SuGaR New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2009
    Messages:
    85
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Pennsylvania
    No, it's not that awkward to hold plugged in, at least to me.

    My battery died because I left the charger at the wifey's house the previous night. So when I plugged it in and was responding to a few texts I missed, I notice this.

    Even if I just put the phone flat on a table and try to use it while it is plugged into a computer/wall (with the factory charger), it is very inaccurate.