Predict ICS landing date thread!

heavyvino

Reaction score
We wont get it its all been a lie started by the CIA as part of a plot to take over the android commuity.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its ready for roll out but Verizon is having issues with their servers to handle it.

Interesting theory. Especially interesting since Motorola OTA updates are pushed from Motorola's servers, and not anything to do with Verizon. Contrary to what people seem to believe, there are no Verizon update servers. Manufacturers push the updates, VZW just signs off on them. This is why the update process is slightly different for each manufacturer. For example, "soak testing" seems unique to Motorola.

Rhino94

Reaction score
heavyvino said:
We wont get it its all been a lie started by the CIA as part of a plot to take over the android commuity.

Interesting I'm curious what the CIA wants with us...

Reaction score
Dave12308 said:
Interesting theory. Especially interesting since Motorola OTA updates are pushed from Motorola's servers, and not anything to do with Verizon. Contrary to what people seem to believe, there are no Verizon update servers. Manufacturers push the updates, VZW just signs off on them. This is why the update process is slightly different for each manufacturer. For example, "soak testing" seems unique to Motorola.

^ Stole the words right from my mouth.

π Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums π

BadAzzFireman

Reaction score
The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. - Unknown Author

Such a beautiful saying, but I bet whoever said it wasn't waiting on Verizon and Motorola to release ICS :p

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. - Unknown Author

Such a beautiful saying, but I bet whoever said it wasn't waiting on Verizon and Motorola to release ICS :p

:thumbup::D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Jxpinc

Reaction score
I predict two days before you realize it wasn't worth the hype and you're still not getting laid. Or right on time.

Reaction score
Jxpinc said:
I predict two days before you realize it wasn't worth the hype and you're still not getting laid. Or right on time.

LOLXD

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums app.

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
Jxpinc said:

This is true I know its not going to be worth it too.

Jxpinc

Reaction score
Wow can't believe I ended this thread. still haven't gotten ICS though