Predict ICS landing date thread!

jmanches

Reaction score
I got the alert that said 4.0 was coming yesterday, then received the update very early this morning.

JRICKA11

Reaction score
I find myself checking numerous times a day, I just cannot stop checking. Not because i want to play with ICS but i just dont want to be the last one to get it. Its just plain neighbor envy. " Well if he has one than I want one too...

Last edited:

sjason73

Reaction score
I definitely like getting updates, firmware, etc... It is nice being able to improve anything for free. Makes me feel like I am getting my money's worth. I dislike having feature's being taken away for some kind of "revamp" BS. Electronics with UI's are cool like that for the fact of the software changeability
factor. C'mon ICS I am patiently waiting but getting tired of reading everybody else's experience with it. BUT!!!! Definitely don't like doing the guinea pig
thing for hese things. I was one of the first to have ICS period. On my ASUS tablet the first released experience and thats exactly WTH it was...an experience.
I think about 6-8 OTA firmware patches, band-aids, manufacturer defects etc....... Now its refined BRING IT ON!! :biggrin:

tindogify

Reaction score
has anyone figure out the pattern of the release for ice cream sandwich or is there a problem with ice cream sandwich