Pre-owned Motorola Droid just $69

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
cow-boom-moto-droid.png

The Droid that started it all is now available in "pre-owned" condition for just $69 with free shipping from CowBoom.com. For this price the Motorola Droid is the perfect backup phone or hackable learning device that has received more support from the Android Community then probably any other phone on the planet! For more details visit: Motorola A855 Droid Verizon CDMA Slider Smartphone - CowBoom.com

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
When I got my Bionic they offered me $24 for mine, I took it home and sold it on Ebay for $96 - for 22 months that is a great return on my investment

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
i might just buy 2 or 3 of them as spare phones for future. Its a great phone to have.

jseah

Reaction score
When I upgraded my son to the Bionic, I gave away my OG Droid to someone from this forum whose Droid died.

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
How sad (or obvious): none of them include the 16GB microsd card. Guess they all happened to come loose!!!

-Matt

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Hmmm, interesting. I wonder what the market for used Droids is like... Just checked Amazon and they seem to start in the $80's (Cowboom's inventory looked like it was in rough shape). Maybe it's a good thing that my OCD makes me keep boxes, manuals, cables, twist-ties, etc. ;)

-Matt