Pre-owned Droid Bionic for $212 - No Contract!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
droid-bionic-212.png

CowBoom has pre-owned Verizon Motorola Droid Bionics selling for just $212.49 after using the coupon code: HOLIDAY15. Hurry the coupon is set to expire on December 25th when the price jumps back to $249. This is the perfect deal for those looking to upgrade to an LTE phone that might still be under contract. If you have any experience with this company, be sure to let others know in this thread.

For more information and discussions on the Droid Bionic, check out the Droid Bionic Forum.

Source: Cowboom via Techbargains

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Even at $249 that is still a good price for a no contract phone.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
wow that's pretty cheap.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea 249 is still nice. I am seriously thinking about getting a few phones and doing some comparisons. But do I want a pre owned Bionic....

6bolt2g

Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with refurb/used units from Cowboom? The "-Product may have dents or scratches" kind of bothers me.:frown: Any info on this would be helpful.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Great deal.

1. If I owned the phone, then upgraded, the Bionic you would get would look new.
2. If my son owned the phone, then upgraded, the Bionic you would get would look like a slightly dented, scratched device. lol:D

Sal R.

Reaction score
Man, what a deal. Even for a used phone, 250 is a good deal.

But I don't *need* another "upgrade."

Or do I?

jayman350

Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with refurb/used units from Cowboom? The "-Product may have dents or scratches" kind of bothers me.:frown: Any info on this would be helpful.

I have no experience w/ this company, but they can't really be that much worse than a CLNR from Moto/VZW. I got a few replacements for my OG DROID and holy crap did I get a couple of POS that were hardly refurbished and clearly not "Like New"

good price for a good phone (as long as you can get a data connection :mad:)

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I might pick one up just to play with and act as a backup... hmm...

funwheeldrive

Reaction score
Would this be a big upgrade over the Droid X? I never really paid attention to the bionic.

MightyT01

Reaction score
Curses, I bought a cherry, no-contract used Bionic off Ebay with an extended battery for $350.00. So this is a great deal. I've been very pleased with my used Ebay Bionic, but don't know anything about CowBoom.

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I just picked up two yesterday @ costco on contract. I certainly would have done this for my employee without having to use one of my upgrades had i seen it first..