Bionic Getting Pre-razr Price Drop

illmatic636

Reaction score
Wirefly has the Bionic for $149.00 With a contract extension for existing customers. $119.00 for new ones.

loki993

Reaction score
because people like cool names and hype

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

It hasn't officially been announced and noone really know the specs for it, just rumors and they're really haven't even been many of those.

Because it's htc and because the pictures of it look like crap.

Funny, like 2 months ago HTC was the phone to have and everyone hated Moto.

Is it really that powerful?

If I'm not mistaken it's the same cpu that's in the T-Mobile GS2 and HTC sensation.

From my understanding Exynos @ 1.2GHz is better and the Mali 400 GPU is more powerful.

You may be right, but since V$ doesn't have a phone that has a Exynos and a Mali in it that points kind moot. They passed on the phone with the Exyno for the GN, and then just to have it a few months before anyone else.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think what he is saying is that the HTC is more powerful than the Razr with a OMAP 4430 overclocked to 1.2 or the Nexus with the 4460 underclocked to 1.2. Who is running the Exynos?

At least the specs for the HTC show a removable battery and a removable memory card.:biggrin: But the screen does not look as good.:icon_eek:

Yeah, that's exactly what I was referring to. It's the most impressive looking device (spec wise, not physically) coming to VZW in the near future. It would be funny if this "underhyped" phone ends up being a "Rezounding" success *LOL*

EDIT: As for the screen, it may not be AMOLED; however I would be perfectly happy with a 720p S-LCD screen. I am in the minority that HATE the overblown colors with AMOLED.

mikeinctown

Reaction score
Was just browsing through the VerizonWireless website only to find the Razr advertised for $249.99. Hmmmmm...

View attachment 41793

If you are logged in, they shpow the phone prices with any discounts you may get already applied. When you are first available for an upgrade/extension, they give you like $30 credit and it goes up after that. Towards the end of a contract, you'll see a $50 credit, possibly more...