Droid Razr and Bionic Price Reduced at VZW online

roorat

Reaction score
Just noticed price drops for both Razr and Bionic on Verizon's website. Bionic now $199.99 Razr now $249.99 with two year plan. Had to cancel my preorder to get $50 lower price and wait a couple more days for shipping, but worth it!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Jcassell1

Reaction score
Make sure youe are not seeing the $50 loyalty discount. I see the same thing only because of that discount.

Vito.a

Reaction score
Still $299.99 with a 2-year contract.

[h=3]DROID RAZR by MotorolaPre-Order - Be one of the first to get it on release day!

[/h]$299.99

javascript:void(0);Coming soon! Order now to get it as soon as its available.

javascript:void(0);Get ultrafast speeds on our advanced 4G network.

javascript:void(0);Available only from our online store.

javascript:void(0);Available exclusively through Verizon Wireless.

Will
ship by
11/10

Quick LookCompare

This item is in your comparison chart.

[h=3]Key Features[/h]
  • Ultra-slim Design Slip through the crowd with a super-sleek 7.1mm (0.27”) profile that's so thin it's nearly invisible.
  • Reinforced Case Deflect damage from dents, scrapes, and scratches with a KEVLAR® strong backplate and a Corning® Gorilla® Glass face.
  • Verizon 4G LTE Network Summon the speed of Verizon 4G LTE. The only network with lightning fast LTE speeds in more than 160 cities and counting.
  • Dual-core 1.2 GHz processor Slice through multiple tasks with surgical precision. Load websites with the speed of a master spy. Make mincemeat of mobile adversaries with 1.2 GHz of raw processing power.
  • 1 Gigabyte of DDR2 RAM Domineer downloads and cut lag times down to size with 1 GB of mechanical muscle. Stockpile movies, music, and photos with an armory of on-board storage (actual formatted capacity is less).
  • 4.3" Super AMOLED Advanced Display Stun your senses into submission with blindingly brilliant color, laser-sharp text, and 35% more pixels than Super AMOLED Plus displays.
  • HDMI/Mirror Mode Hijack your HDTV with RAZR's HDMI output. Activate Mirror Mode and stream video straight to the big screen in full 1080p HD.
  • Remote Access Infiltrate your desktop with MotoCast and pull its stored movies, music, photos, and documents wirelessly at mind-blistering Verizon 4G LTE speed.

Quick Look​

OP
R

roorat

Reaction score
It's not the loyalty discount (mine is $30 and not eligible until November 26). It has to do with my employee/corporate rate through our internal network link. It doesn't show the lower price on the "regular" network.

OP
R

roorat

Reaction score
I'm not sure. The rate was a Corporate rate through my employer, so I guess it depends on the agreement between my company and Verizon. I do know there are many companies who have special rates, so you might check with your employer.

jeffe65

Reaction score
My login was showing $299 RAZR/$249 Bionic prices; then I clicked "Upgrade your device", and it went to $249/$199 respectively.