Powerboost??

Harrybub

Reaction score
Can someone point me to something that explains exactly what Powerboost does? I followed the link in the OP (it takes you to the dev's profile page) and then found the thread but I'm still confused.
I assume it helps data speeds when in 4G but there were other mods installed that I'm curious about.

tiphat.gif

Abstraktion

Reaction score
Im not sure how to install the script either. I tried the instructions via terminal emulator but nothing will install because of "folder does not exist" errors. Any help?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

boehmtown

Reaction score
powerboost fix

Powerboost doesn't let verizon throttle your data if you use a lot. The problem installing it can be fixed by not using swype, it capitalizes
The I's in bionic.sh causing file to not be found. Use multi touch and it will work fine

doctordoctor

Reaction score
you need the proper the file and script!!! it is on Page 326 here..[ROM] [R3]BLURR3D V1.7 PBX MOTO Kernel (10/09/2011) find page 326 and download the file... it is a script so use mozilla. I just downloaded mozilla for this download... after flashing the rom etc. go into using root explorer go into System then to XBIN. in the XBIN file find the Bionic.sh file and long press it. rename it... something like "bionic.sh prior" now go back to the downloads file on your sd-card... find the new bionic.sh file you downloaded using mozzilla. long press. copy or move it... to system/xbin and paste it there.... now afterwards... you may need to reboot.... you may not have to!!! then run the script as described in the OP of the ROM.

******Warning before the ROM install if you had previous versions.... you needed to delete all the unthrottled files from your SD card and from the SD-EXT. It's in the OP! so read it and do it as it says too**************