power button broke....still under warranty ?

masprague

Reaction score
Hey all

I got my Droid in November. So today I noticed that my power button no longer clicks. It is flush against the phone.

Anyway will Verizon still fix it??

Thanks

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hey all

I got my Droid in November. So today I noticed that my power button no longer clicks. It is flush against the phone.

Thanks

Yep. Had this exact same problem. CALL, don't take it in. Ask for tech support. Tell them its broken and you can't press it in to get the screen on and you have to slide the keyboard to turn it on. That once in a while the power button works but its spongy and doesn't have the "click back" like it used to. They will send you a refurb.

devinhfox

Reaction score
Hey all

Thanks
I JUST started having this problem today. No warning at all, just perfectly fine then broke, although it still does work if I really jam it in.
On the phone with Verizon now.

xiixmmiii

Reaction score
thats funny.....ive had my droid since november & just yesterday my power button stopped clicking.....its even harder to turn on

joemustang

Reaction score
yup, I have the same problem. I gotta call this week. my screen is getting loose too.