Droid warranty expiration

DJTURNz

Reaction score
to check your droid warranty (left, 2/3rds down): DROID by Motorola Support - Motorola USA

SN under the battery.

christim, those are questions I had as well.. I can't imagine they wouldn't give you a small extension, perhaps 30 days as mentioned above.

I'm just worried about getting a crappy CLNR, and I want to ride it out as long as possible.. the problems with my Droid are things I can live with, and other than that, this Droid is awesome (it flies, runs super cool, etc).
This takes me to the Motorola Store page and I see link to check S/N.

copy and paste the link into your browser. It does the same for me if I click it, but the link is correct, just not the redirect.
Thanks, I found it. I got my DROID in December, but had to have it replaced in February. That site says my warranty is good until 2/1/2011.

OP
T

tameone

Reaction score
So whats the best number to call to get in touch with someone that can help with my warranty claim? plain old customer support?

OP
T

tameone

Reaction score
Well that was painless.. new phone should arrive Monday.. hopefully it won't be a POS :eek:

OP
T

tameone

Reaction score
Yup, called *611. First rep transferred me to Asurion support when I said I wanted to make a warranty claim, so I hung up. The next time I specified manufacturer warranty claim, the guy asked a few questions then transferred me to technical support. A few questions later I had a shipment for a new phone.

OP
T

tameone

Reaction score
CLNR Droid 1 arrived today. Didn't take the plastic off but I put my batt and sdcard in just to see if it worked.

Overall the phone looks ok. I did notice the keyboard isn't inset as much as my current one on the left front corner. I feel like eventually the kb will peel up here because I can depress it a little with my finger. Also the keys don't look quite as raised as my original.. which were flat to begin with so that says something