Post your Quadrant scores from Froyo!

Dukefrukem

Reaction score
Hey guys, after running the benchmark, is your score supposed to come up? I don't see these graphs you guys are seeing. It just takes me back to the menu screen. Do I need to buy a full verison or something?

if you chose "run full benchmark", it should go through a lot of stuff for a few minutes, then when it's done it will ask you if it's ok to submit the info to a website to post your results... if you pick yes it should pop up with the bars

It doesn't do that. After the final graphic benchmark it takes me back to the menu.

tktouch12

Reaction score
1149. just at 900 max and 600 min. i didnt kill stuff or anything. but i was still extremely impressed by that

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, after running the benchmark, is your score supposed to come up? I don't see these graphs you guys are seeing. It just takes me back to the menu screen. Do I need to buy a full verison or something?

if you chose "run full benchmark", it should go through a lot of stuff for a few minutes, then when it's done it will ask you if it's ok to submit the info to a website to post your results... if you pick yes it should pop up with the bars

It doesn't do that. After the final graphic benchmark it takes me back to the menu.

i don't know man, that's weird... wish i knew more to help :(

bjet767

Reaction score

1.25 kernel set at min 400 max 1100 (can't get 1.25)

Impressive, but like all things it won't be long before this will seem slow

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
kinda off topic but where did dro cap go i cannot find it on market purchased it about 2 months ago have not used it did not bother backing it up past few roms figured it would be on market but it is gone.. help

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
kinda off topic but where did dro cap go i cannot find it on market purchased it about 2 months ago have not used it did not bother backing it up past few roms figured it would be on market but it is gone.. help

did you search "drocap" or "drocap2" ?

i found that if i search "drocap" it won't pull up, but it works if you search "drocap2"

ironic that google's market search isn't very intuitive :)

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

did you search "drocap" or "drocap2" ?

i found that if i search "drocap" it won't pull up, but it works if you search "drocap2"

ironic that google's market search isn't very intuitive :)

that works humm i thought it was a paid app:icon_eek:.. been wrong befor.. o well happy i have it now.. Thanks

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
1.1 speed:)

how is everyone getting the big picture for theres?

Last edited:

Loyrl

Reaction score
OC @ 1.25 ... gotta love that signal strength =(

e1d67277.jpg

Last edited: