Post your Droid 4 homescreens!

r314bd

Reaction score
Mine's pretty boring...uses Go Launcher. Let's see some others!

qE8QF.png

NeoPhoenixTE

Reaction score
With you guys using the Go Launcher, were you able to still use the stock contacts widget? Ever since I started using GO Launcher, I have been unable to see the contacts widget.
I actually can't get that widget to come back now that you mention it. I select it, and...nothing happens. :(

There's a Go Contact Widget that's similar, but is a bit too bulky for my taste. What a pain.

fingaz

Reaction score
You will see that the contacts widget is still there.... but you can't actually see it. I was trying to put the GoContacts widget there (not a fan of it either), and i kept getting an error saying that won't fit on the screen. Turns out the contacts widget is there, taking up space... but its invisible.

hashbaz83

Reaction score
B-unit what widget is that you're using for the different volume levels?

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

fingaz

Reaction score

standard101

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6 Edge
Does Go Launcher have a scrolling menu tray (the five shortcuts on the bottom of your screens)? I still use Launcher Pro (free version) specifically for that function, I wouldn't mind trying something new but only if it has this function. Thanks.

hashbaz83

Reaction score
Standard101 - yes it does. Up to 3 of them and they loop scroll like launcher pro as well.

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

standard101

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6 Edge
thanks hash, just applied it and it seems to have more features that launcher pro. liking it so far.

dopeismarcus

Reaction score
i think im the only person that uses zeam launcher. i personally love it and think its the best.