Photos Taken With Your Droid 4

johnnieeve

Reaction score
Great pics. The keys shot reminded me of a similar situation my son (Also in Law Enforcement) go himself into a few years back. And, the Coastie pic brought back memories of my time in the guard back in the early 1960's on duty near the Golden Gate bridge.

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Somewhat off topic, my d2g cm7 camera 5mp is better then my d3 8mp.and my gf samsung galaxy 5mp is better then my d3 also

r314bd

Reaction score
I decided to take some comparison shots with my Droid 1 and Droid 4...I haven't photoshopped these at all except to crop the D1 shot to the same size as the D4 shot. The D4 camera is clearly much, much better.

Full photo:
1NSr8.gif

100% magnification:
JQPJf.gif

GuitarSkater

Reaction score
ur in the coast gaurd? i wanted to go in and actualy thought abt it but im next in line to go driving at u.p.s for 30$ an hour.. do u like it?

Yeah man, I love my job. Every day is a new adventure, if you are interested in doing it then go for it, the pay + benefits + overall experience will never compare to driving at UPS. If you want to know more send me a PM or just go to http://gocoastguard.com

This picture (50x zoom) was taken at 3am in pitch black, no moonlight or anything. I'm really impressed with how it turned out, everyone knows pictures at night typically suck.

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

dAmnDroid

Reaction score
I'm going to post more on here lol but here is a photo of my friend's car after a snow storm
21cxq3a.jpg

I sent it in a text to her saying "Have Fun!" lol!

Websquad

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 6 +
I"m a newbee with a Droid 4 + 32GB memory card. Is there a way to store photos taken by the Droid 4 on the memory card? Can't figure it out ...

Websquad

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 6 +
Nice ride: did you store the image on a memory card? If so, how dod you do it?

tutorialbs

Reaction score
Any advice on taking good pictures? Most of mine end up terribly grainy, but sometimes it takes a crystal-clear shot like you'd expect with an 8mp camera. Any tricks for how be good with auto-focus + lighting? Last camera I used regularly was film you develop, non-digital.

Last edited: