Nova Launcher Question

Scottayyy

Reaction score
I have Nova Launcher Prime on my Droid 4. Sometimes when I unlock my phone or back out of an application, it goes to the default motoblur homescreen instead of nova even though Nova is set as my default homescreen/launcher. Any way to fix this?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You might try settings, applications, all, scroll down to Blur, tap it, scroll down to clear defaults and make sure it's grayed out. If not tap it to clear defaults. If it is grayed out already I'm not sure what else to suggest.
I had to do that with Sense on my Rezound to stop it from acting up, even though Nova was default also.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Notate

OP
S

Scottayyy

Reaction score
I just checked and the clear defaults button is already greyed out. Could it be a problem with Nova?

stemo

Reaction score
I've had the same problem on my razr m. Well at least since the most recent update of Nova. It just went away or I don't notice it one..

OP
S

Scottayyy

Reaction score
I've had the same problem on my razr m. Well at least since the most recent update of Nova. It just went away or I don't notice it one..

I tried freezing the stock launcher on Titanium Backup and that seems to fix it for now.