1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Nova Launcher Question

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 4' started by Scottayyy, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Scottayyy

Scottayyy New Member

I have Nova Launcher Prime on my Droid 4. Sometimes when I unlock my phone or back out of an application, it goes to the default motoblur homescreen instead of nova even though Nova is set as my default homescreen/launcher. Any way to fix this?
  2. mountainbikermark

mountainbikermark Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

You might try settings, applications, all, scroll down to Blur, tap it, scroll down to clear defaults and make sure it's grayed out. If not tap it to clear defaults. If it is grayed out already I'm not sure what else to suggest.
    I had to do that with Sense on my Rezound to stop it from acting up, even though Nova was default also.

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    Notate
  3. Scottayyy

Scottayyy New Member

I just checked and the clear defaults button is already greyed out. Could it be a problem with Nova?
  4. stemo

stemo New Member

I've had the same problem on my razr m. Well at least since the most recent update of Nova. It just went away or I don't notice it one..
  5. Scottayyy

Scottayyy New Member

I tried freezing the stock launcher on Titanium Backup and that seems to fix it for now.
Search tags for this page

droid bionic nova launcher prime

nova on razr m