1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Changing launcher?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR M' started by dscott7, Oct 1, 2012.

1. dscott7

dscott7 New Member

Downloaded nova launcher from app store, opened it. Then set razr launcher as default. Can't figure out how to clear setting so I can access nova launcher as default. Launcher for razr m isn't showing up with any way to clear defaults. Any ideas?
  2. Xfactorx316

Xfactorx316 Member

Not sure how different the M is (I have the regular Razr), but have you tried to open Nova from the app tray (or added the widget and opening it that way? Once you launch it that way you should be able to click on your menu button to get into the Nova settings. From there you can select Nova as your default launcher.
  3. dscott7

dscott7 New Member

oohhh okay I figured it out. There was one for setting homescreen, I thought that was wallpaper not launcher. Thank you!
Search tags for this page
change default launcher droid razr m

change launcher

changing launcher

droid razr change launcher
droid razr default launcher
how change launcher
how to change droid razr launcher

how to change launcher

how to change launcher droid razr

how to change launcher on droid razr

preferred launcher setting droid razr