Your HomeScreen Setup!!

mcneilmoe

Reaction score
I am really wanting to change my homescreen look so post your homescreen and tell me what theme, and Widgets you are using!

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't know why, but when I take a screenshot, the colors are totally different....

The background is a really bright green, as well as the battery widget and Market. The blue is actually red. The notification bar is a darker blue with diamond plate on it. The clock is a widget called ClockQ. The battery widget is BatteryLife. I have Mobile Signal Widget, Data Counter, and Verizon Data Usage Widget on the screen also. I'm using LauncherPro for the launcher

ScreenShot-1.png

Pretty confusing but I'll try and figure it out and post a new shot

sent from my ZombieStomped X

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Liberty GB v0.8, using gingercomb juiced theme.
Date widget uses the app Clockr evolution.
Battery widget is minimalistic text. Launcher is launcher pro. Text dock icons are from droidpirate.com (lp icon packs) Browser icon is from a honeycomb icon pack.
Wallpaper is custom honeycomb

Last edited:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks sweet man. What screenshot app are you using?

And how did you change the LP icons to words? I am sure you told me on that other thread, but I couldn't remember what thread that was in lol

sent from my ZombieStomped X

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. I use shootme but im uploading from my phone so i have to use thumbnails. The words on the dock are easy. In lp, just long press on a dock icon and choose change shortcut. Choose the app normally. After it will take you back to the homescreens and then choose change icon, then custom icon. It will take you to your gallery where you can choose the custom icon you want. Go to droidpirate.com to dl icon packs.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8