Your Apex Homescreen Setup!

mcneilmoe

Reaction score
I am really wanting to change my homescreen look so post your homescreen and tell me what theme, and Widgets you are using!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

MindArchr

Reaction score
I am really wanting to change my homescreen look so post your homescreen and tell me what theme, and Widgets you are using!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

snap20110620_013534.jpg

Widgets: Colorize Widgets (the messaging one), Agenda Widget, No Lock, and SilentMode On/Off.

Theme: I'm still on Beta 2.0.0 (I didn't flash the 2nd part), so it's the standard theme. I modified the notification bar color, and the 3G and battery icons.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can I use metamorph to theme the notification bar with apex? Also could you PLEASE upload or send me the zip file for the gb blue status bar?

Sent from my rooted DROID2

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Can I use metamorph to theme the notification bar with apex? Also could you PLEASE upload or send me the zip file for the gb blue status bar?

Sent from my rooted DROID2

you can theme the notification bar for apex in the UOT Kitchen. Have you had any issues with using clockwork? Last time I flashed Apex I could never get to the recovery using clockwork.... i had the use the Liberty Toolbox just to get recovery.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
No issues at all. This new release is amazing! I mean I can't keep up with my phones speed. Its so responsive. I can deal with the lack of customization.
So, how do i use the kitchen? Is it that different than metamorph or Ninjamorph?

Droid 2 APEX -The fastest ROM out there.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Easy as pie! Just pull the framework-res and the systemUI.apk from the Apex download. Google UOT Kitchen. Upload the two files in the appropriate page, and go to town. You can customize several components, just play around till you get the hang of out.

Updated from my GingerHoney LGBD2 @ 1.2 GHz

dudemansir

Reaction score
k.c.cole... how did you get your lock screen looking like that? i like the rounded font and simpler unlocker.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
k.c.cole... how did you get your lock screen looking like that? i like the rounded font and simpler unlocker.

The lockscreen is from the Dark Frost theme for AOSP liberty gb (credit to mobile_sensei). I have been working on a modded port for ApeX. The font is hero light. If you have the liberty toolbox it is available in the font list.

Updated from my Dark Frosted Apex D2 @ 1.2 GHz

dudemansir

Reaction score
The lockscreen is from the Dark Frost theme for AOSP liberty gb (credit to mobile_sensei). I have been working on a modded port for ApeX. The font is hero light. If you have the liberty toolbox it is available in the font list.

so i can install the liberty toolbox separately even though i am running apex? the toolbox lets you edit the lock screen or just the font? after you polish it, you think you will release it?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Some functions of the toolbox work with other roms. If the font doesn't work, there is a free app called android custom font changer. It has a bunch of fonts. Try the toolbox first though

From my Self-Aware Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Some functions of the toolbox work with other roms. If the font doesn't work, there is a free app called android custom font changer. It has a bunch of fonts. Try the toolbox first though

From my Self-Aware Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

yes.... the font changing feature of the toolbox did work for me. But I also built the font into the framework.

The Pulldown text edito does not work at all.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score

so i can install the liberty toolbox separately even though i am running apex? the toolbox lets you edit the lock screen or just the font? after you polish it, you think you will release it?

I would like to. I am trying to get permission from mobile_sensei.... however, i may have changed enough of it to call it sort of my own and credit him for what he made. i would rather just get his permission though.